• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

in lots of pain....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatfatgirl

Hey everyone.. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this and if this is in any way co-related to me being a new NuvaRing user.. Of course I read the side effects and noticed that it can cause blood clots.
I have no history of high blood pressure or diabetes.. so those weren't issues but I do have varicose veins. And starting monday I woke up with a pain my right leg basically to the left of my knee, and I noticed the veins I had there were swollen and hot to the touch.. Didn't think much about it till the next day the pain had spread a lil farther down my calf and farther up my thigh.
Of course now I'm in a panic and removed the Nuvaring immediately and went to my DR. where he recommended a lower extremity ultrasound - which was done on Thursday and thankfully there was no clots but there was something call Superficial Phlebitis which is inflammation and clotting in a superficial vein.
So I wanted to know if anyone else has had this and what did they do to help speed up recovery :bow:
All replies would be greatly appreciated.. thank ya much! :D

Latest posts

Back