In Rememberance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
It is so sad! I've though about it all morning because she was so young. I usually always talk to new members and congratulate them if they become models. I never did that with her because I was too busy with things at home at the time and that's no excuse. :(

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Chocolate Desire(Renee Biran).She was in intensive care unresponsive & died in her sleep,yesterday 5/13/21.She was a beautiful lady inside & out.I got to know her online around 15 yrs. ago.She was a devout Steelers fan,even though she didn't live anywhere near Pittsburgh.1 of my foundest memories of her was her reaction when I sent her 2 pictures.1 was of me,the other was an autographed picture of John Kolb formerly of the Pittsburgh Steelers!I got it from him when I was working at a gas station & he was 1 of my customers.He was a coach for the Grove City College Football team at the time!She told me those 2 pics would sit on her nightstand where she could always see them....:) Farewell Renee my sister that never was!Love you!

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Chocolate Desire(Renee Biran).She was in intensive care unresponsive & died in her sleep,yesterday 5/13/21.She was a beautiful lady inside & out.I got to know her online around 15 yrs. ago.She was a devout Steelers fan,even though she didn't live anywhere near Pittsburgh.1 of my foundest memories of her was her reaction when I sent her 2 pictures.1 was of me,the other was an autographed picture of John Kolb formerly of the Pittsburgh Steelers!I got it from him when I was working at a gas station & he was 1 of my customers.He was a coach for the Grove City College Football team at the time!She told me those 2 pics would sit on her nightstand where she could always see them....:) Farewell Renee my sister that never was!Love you!
I just remember her from my first days in myspace. She also appeared on My 600 lb Life. So sorry for the loss. My most sincere condolences.

RVGleason

My most sincere condolences to her family and friends. RIP 😔

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
I read this on FB. She was ALWAYS a very nice Lady.
RIP - this is so sad and yes Kathie was a very nice lady. Wasn't she a model for the Greeting card company "RockShots" that did the Bulging Beauty Greeting Cards? Below is a link to a site that featured Kathie...

Had to make an edit to this post and that life is a "mystery".... I recall the name and then I had to really think about where Kathie's name was familiar to me. I thought about the BBW Philly Bashes that were held in the early 2000's - weird thing about the site - only the link to Kathie's photo comes up - most of the other links are no longer active.... nothing else. The Bulging Beauty Greeting cards you can still find on E-Bay ( Kathie's photo was featured on one of the cards)...

Last edited:
I am very sad to hear this. I interacted with her several times on line in the early 00s and once bought her lunch. She was so beautiful and so gracious...RIP.

Shosh

Susannah
Very sad to have to say that Patty Perez has died.
Patty was a part of this community, a web model, and an icon in the SSBBW/BBW community, especially in Las Vegas and at all the bashes.
She was a fun, sweet lady who will be sadly missed.

Very sad to have to say that Patty Perez has died.
Patty was a part of this community, a web model, and an icon in the SSBBW/BBW community, especially in Las Vegas and at all the bashes.
She was a fun, sweet lady who will be sadly missed.
My excuses but I want to know if she was the one known as goddess Patty?

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I've noticed several of the folks who have passed on have their profile marked In Remembrance under their profile pic.I think it would be nice if 1 of the Mods would go thru this thread & update those who have past & mark them the same.Thank you for whoever does this.
As long as I can be sure about their Dims usernames, I will do so.

My sympathies and well wishes to everybody here who has lost someone dear.

Latest posts