Quantcast

interesting fact thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mediaboy

INTERESTING FACT.

Ryan Renolds is the cheap version of Dane Cook.

Rowan

wickedly delicious
omg...lol

i could have lived my whole life without seeing that particular image!!! lol

Alright then....speaking of penis:

Most people think that a tall man will usually have a large penis, but this is not entirely true. The distinguished American researchers Masters and Johnson measured the penile lengths of more than 300 men.

* The largest organ was 14 cm (5.5 inches) in the flaccid state. It belonged to a slim man who was 5' 7" tall (170 cm).

* The smallest penis measured 6cm (2.25 inches). It belonged to a fairly heavily built man of 5' 11" (180cm).

It's also worth pointing out that there is no correlation between penile size and race.

mergirl

hedgehog's are the cutest animal in the world
Totally! Especially that one..he looks all serious like he is trying to figure out the meaning of hedgehog life; Which is of course worms and how to cross the road and not get squashed.

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
hedgehog's are the cutest animal in the world
My god, you have NO IDEA. I seriously just sit there and watch Boris on his wheel for ages sometimes. So damned cute!

I'll play:

The small “You Are Here” sticker that indicates your position on a map has a name — it’s called an ideo locator.

Courtesy of Mental Floss

Grandi Floras

Senior BBW

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them use to burn their houses down
- hence the expression
"to get fired."​

mergirl

Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards,
and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.​
Seriously?? You would think they would be on the coat of arms because they are the most famous indiginous species Australia have. Cept for maby the Koala. I feel this was an after thought ..lmao

Latest posts