International food swap!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
I've just been complaining because everything in the grocery sale paper this week is pumpkin flavored. Check it out :)

I will represent the UK if an American wants to swap some yeast-extract-free* British goods for some pumpkin flavoured things, and butterfingers! :D

*Not because it's not delicious and, yes Fuzzy, amazing when added to grilled cheese or mashed potato, but because it only comes in glass jars which are heeaaavvvy

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd

Dietary requirements: no meats or sweets

I have pecans (already shelled) from my own tree to swap. :eat2:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I had three pecan (puh-khan) trees in my yard when I was a kid. Saturday chores included shelling grocery sacks of pecans. I had no clue how much people pay for a 1/4 lb of those things.

I'll do anything for a black bottom pecan pie.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Chess pies have a simple filling of eggs, sugar, butter, and a small amount of flour.

My pecan pies also use dark karo corn syrup.

BigCutieLaurel

So is anyone particularly interested in receiving Aussie stuff? Tim Tams will straight up blow your mind!

Skye23

Country - US

Requirements - none really. I'll eat almost anything, except maybe dried tiny fish and crabs and similar Asian snacks. Been there, tried them, was not a fan.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
This is mad-ness! I was told that Aussies did not have or did not know-of peanut-butter. And yet this man has an Aussie accent and is using it as an in-gred-ient?

Or is that just peanut-butter cups?

moonvine

Queen of Contempt
Oh man. Not yet but when I have some spare money, i am so in!

BigCutieLaurel

This is mad-ness! I was told that Aussies did not have or did not know-of peanut-butter. And yet this man has an Aussie accent and is using it as an in-gred-ient?

Or is that just peanut-butter cups?
We have peanut butter, lots of it. It is peanut butter cups that you are thinking about.

Latest posts