• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Introducing your kids to your bigger SO.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toecutter18

It’s not quite time yet, but the day is coming when my 10 and 6 year old boys will be introduced to my 350 ish lbs girlfriend who I’m madly in love with. I’m concerned about their interactions with her. Their mom is a lot smaller at around 160 ish. The whole community as a whole seems to been slimmer so my kids aren’t used to a bbw in their life, neither have I for that matter. I’m finally taking the plunge, just never had the guts to do it before. Anyway, any advice for getting my kids to be welcoming and understanding to make her feel welcome when the time comes?

Latest posts

Back