• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

iPhones vs Androids

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I have had a blackberry for several years and am ready to move on...I have seen the joy of both of these....but the one thing that has me sold on the 'droid is the talk to text app i have seen used to my amazement!!!

I am a pretty hard core APPLE FAN....but have heard so much more positive feedback on the 'droids....

so here's a topic....talk amongst yourselves and tell me most amazing HELPFUL apps you have and which y'all prefer PLEASE!!!

Latest posts

Back