• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Iron deficiency/anemia

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toni

In the know
My doctor has been monitoring my anemia for months. He has come to the conclusion that my body does not absorb iron properly. He is referring me to a hematologist for introvenus iron. Before I go that route I want to try powdered or liquid iron but can't seem to find anything good on the web. Does anyone have any experience with it?

FYI: I had WLS 6 years ago but have always been anemic and don't think it is the cause but I am sure it isn't helping.

Back