• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Iron Foodee Challenge for January 2008

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdahoCynth

Cockchafer
I went back though all the challenges so I wouldn't duplicate, and it only made it harder to think of a new challenge.

January is cold enough that it makes me hungry for a nice hot dinner every night. And I loves me a hot dinner ready when I walk in the door.

Since I don't have a personal chef/husband/wife/partner/house bitch to prepare dinner for me and my dachshund has no thumbs; this months foodee challenge is:

Slow Cooker Meal!

I'd love new slow cooker ideas and tried and true recipes!

Bring out your favorite slow cooker meal. Dinner, lunch, breakfast even dessert!

Pictures of your creations would be extra lovely.

Voting to begin on January 29. Good luck!

slowcooker.jpg
slowcooker2.jpg
slowcooker1.jpg

experienced foodee challengers please let me know if I need to pick an ingredient. I thought the cooking method twist might be nice to start out the new year... however I have the lovely potato on my mind should I need to add an ingredient.

Latest posts

Back