• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Iron Foodee Challenge For September

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

...tickled...
Alright, I am going to try something a little different this month.

With the season starting to ease its way into fall, I start to ease myself into being more of a nester. I want to pull out the pots and pans and make something comforting and that makes the house smell yummy.

I thought this month instead of naming a specific ingredient, I would offer a genre challenge. The challenge is show us with a recipe and pics if you got 'em, your favorite quick bread/muffins. Banana bread, zucchini bread, bran muffins, beer bread..corn muffins..you name it.

The item can be sweet or savory; fruit, vegetable or grain based, and in loaf or muffin form.

The only guideline is that it cannot be one of the yeast based doughs that has to rise and set, it is just kind of mix and go quickie.

Hope it is ok to name a category rather than a specific food. I thought it would give people a chance to be creative and give me a chance to steal some recipes. If you all would rather that I name a specific ingredient, I can do that too...I have some ideas for that as well, I just thought this would be an opportunity for an open call within a specific parameter.

View attachment Banana.jpg

Latest posts

Back