• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Irregular Periods

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopytheone

I guess I'm just wondering how common irregular periods are for other ladies? Mine have always been a bit irregular but they have been getting less and less frequent these last couple of years (haven't had one since May). I'm definitely not pregnant or anything and I haven't taken hormonal birth control in at least 5 years now.

My doctor says it might just be a normal thing for me, but it feels kinda weird. I've had a blood test done and will discuss the results with the doctor in a couple of weeks but obviously nothing was too unusual or they would want to see me before that.

Latest posts

Back