• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is 2012 the end?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbysexy07

Hello all,

I've not posted on here before and thought I'd start out with a happy little subject of the world ending.

Now that the film 2012 has come out, there are a lot of people asking and wondering more about the end and if it will come?

I have not watched the film as of yet, but I have done research into the matter and it is actually quite scary.

There are vids on youtube you can watch to give you a better understanding of this and I think the best one is a 3 parter from the history channel.

The date set by the mayan calendar is 21st Dec 2012, this is the end of that calendar and is also an event in our solar system that happens only once every 26000 years, if you have a look into the vid I mentioned or have an opinon about it, please reply.

(Oh I know this was short and sweet but thought it best not to babble on)

P.S I will be posting some of my stories from fantasy feeder over here soon and then posting the one I've been working on for a long time.
I love all the stories here you guys are great x

Latest posts

Back