Is anyone else dealing with backlogged medical appointments at hospital?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Is anyone else dealing with backlogged medical appointments at hospital?

Tracyarts

Yes. I went through an extremely difficult time earlier this year getting outpatient diagnostic scans and procedures done at hospitals. And am still having to delay appointments because there's just no open times due to hospital overcrowding and halting of outpatient services. I'm not in danger from it, but it is delaying treatment.

FFAFarmher

Yes!! Very much so it's annoying and frustrating af!! We have male infertility Hubby's reproductive urologist appt had to be scheduled 2 months out. Went to schedule SA took 2 hours to find a place that was open before 9/20 one place didn't have any available to 10/28.

My aunt is having heart surgery thankfully that has not been delayed. But my mom's outpatient stuff (diagnostic/appt/procedure/ really anything) has also been very delayed.

Rojodi

Yes!
I had an orthopedist appointment for this week canceled because the office was exposed to some irresponsible person! Now I have to wait until November to see her.

Tracyarts

I'm finally able to start medication infusions for my autoimmune disease tomorrow. I've been waiting for a spot on the infusion lab schedule for six months.

Latest posts