is dimensions fattening?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kilo riley

what was your weight when you first came to the site and what is your weight now?

me...180 and now 180. huzzah

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
when i first started visiting dimensions about 7 years ago I was around 170 pounds and 14 years old. i'm 100+ pounds heavier as of today.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I don't know about it being fattening, but I think Dimensions has good taste!

fa_man_stan

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Yes, Dimensions is fattening. :) And I'm a root cause. ;)

Santaclear

User
It's those damn pastry tables set up on every thread and in all the lounges. :eat2:

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Shit I don't know. Am I supposed to remember that or something? It was approximately a year ago, so maybe...
Hell I don't know. ~200 to about ~280 now methinks.

GunnerFA

Big
I've actually lost weight:mad: . I was 176 when I became a member and them got down to 165. Trying to get up to around 187 though and slowly creeping there. Currently around 169.

Carrie

Well... not Dimensions per se, but after maintaining the same weight for two years, I had a painful breakup with someone from here last June, and proceeded to spend the entire summer eating (you guessed it, everyone who knows me) Haagen Dazs! I went from 72" hips to 74".

Ice cream to soothe a broken heart. I know, I'm a cliche'. Whatever. :p

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Well... not Dimensions per se, but after maintaining the same weight for two years, I had a painful breakup with someone from here last June, and proceeded to spend the entire summer eating (you guessed it, everyone who knows me) Haagen Dazs! I went from 72" hips to 74".

Ice cream to soothe a broken heart. I know, I'm a cliche'. Whatever. :p

Hey, if it didn't work NOBODY would do it. Haagen Dazs cures everything: stress, anxiety, muscle aches, exhaustion, a broken heart, rage, fear, hopelesness, depression, sore throat, chest congestion, allergies, ingrown toenails, irregularity, slurred speech, blurred vision.... the list goes on.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
When I first came to Dimensions I was probably 205, now I'm more like 225, and fighting like crazy not to get heavier.

-Ed

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Hehe, this is sorta like false inference. I was about 290 when I found Dims and am probably hover right at or under 330 now.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Hey, if it didn't work NOBODY would do it. Haagen Dazs cures everything: stress, anxiety, muscle aches, exhaustion, a broken heart, rage, fear, hopelesness, depression, sore throat, chest congestion, allergies, ingrown toenails, irregularity, slurred speech, blurred vision.... the list goes on.

It doesn't "cure" a big butt.

...Not that I'm complaining.:p

TS Monkey

The unproven but theorized fattening of Dimensions is why I've unsuccessfully tried to convince a few of my chubby girlfriends to visit here.

:)

zonker

Definitely, sites like Dimensions and anywhere you can discuss the joys of good food, fat, sex, good food, fat, sex, well, it's certainly appetite-inducing (and not just one appetite)!

Yeah, I encountered Dimensions more than 10 years ago. I was 135 then, strictly an FA, never imagined that I would become FAT! But here I am now, 238 (lost down from 250 late last year due to illness), and I can tell you that the people here helped me in so many ways, with encouragement and just good-hearted shared love for all those nice desires so many of us have.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

I started at 19...about 420ish now I am 550ish....so I guess it might be a tad fattening, lol, though I can't say I havent enjoyed it.

GPL

I love this thread:D

When I joined Dimensions in 2000 (I just got my own pc with Windows Millennium Edition, thats why I know when I started, hehe) I think I weighed about 180-185lbs at 23yo. When I bought my own house, almost 4 years ago I lost weight to about 170, due to stress, but after I got into this house, my weight rapidly got up and I ended around 220-225. Now I'm stable at 205lbs:) and 7 years later... (where goes the time??)

GPL.

Latest posts