Is Dimensions getting stupider?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Crap. My hotlink was an epic fail, then? I *was* hoping for a pic of a bunny with a pancake on his head. OK, lesson learned.

WHICH MAKES ME SMARTHER.

Oops. Spelling error. Now I'm dumberer again.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
Fatlane, I repped you. Did you get my repz?

47c65447-1b94-45d9-b286-7d7cbc256cf1.jpg

Word.

fatlane

Starting Arvist
I got double rep for that post...

@Santaclear: the tl;dr is DON'T HOTLINK MMMKAY?

From now on, I'm just going to post the "bandwidth exceeded: upgrade to PRO" image from photobucket and pretend it's whatever image I want it to be.

Or use this one:

nv_whoa1.jpg

Santaclear

User
Better than writing like he's got his panties in a twist. ;)

Thank you, Joy. Frankly I not surprised of Jeff. It never fails like clock work to bring out the ignorant hatters with their Massage of negativity. :rolleyes:

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Thank you, Joy. Frankly I not surprised of Jeff. It never fails like clock work to bring out the ignorant hatters with their Massage of negativity. :rolleyes:

I wonce had a negative massage. Weerd, my mussells feeled more tensed after :(

collared Princess

I wouldnt call the problem stupid Id just say that there is a click of people who are not tolerant of most people..you cant say one thing that doesnt meet the approval of a select few without being jumped on,so dont speak your mind.Ive learned to go with the flow thats the only way to survive here:(

Inhibited

I wouldnt call the problem stupid Id just say that there is a click of people who are not tolerant of most people..you cant say one thing that doesnt meet the approval of a select few without being jumped on,so dont speak your mind.Ive learned to go with the flow thats the only way to survive here:(

Totally agree, but it doesn't bother me its the internet what are they gonna do?
Anyway the "click" is only a small number of ppl all of us together out number them...:)

babyjeep21

Kamikaze Peanut Butter
Oooh, I definitely agree with the clique comment. That being said, it's a public forum and anything put out there is subject to public scrutiny. Public space is marvelous.... you get to say what you want, and so does everyone else! Whaahooo!

It's amazing to see some of the things that go around dims when I'm not paying attention.

Latest posts