• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is he really into big girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Just a hypothetical thought here.

Say you meet someone online. You talk and he says yes, I have no problem with big girls. Love big girls..no, I am not a closeted FA...etc. Basically, you catch the drift. At one point you exchange Facebook pages...etc..or possibly add..or just at least look.

You notice out of 200 people on his friends list there is not one big girl...70% of his friends are all very cute thin girls. Now, you have to give some leeway because it is Facebook. We friend people we don't know sometimes.

However, this is where you start noticing the disconnect. Or perhaps no Facebook..you just talk and over time you talk about past relationships and he admits he has never dated anyone over a size .8.

Look, I know what my life and experience has taught me..that if there is a disconnect between what someone says and someone does - pass. That is just life period. And i know for me these guys are the ones where I am good enough for clandestine meetings for sex. But, they wouldn't dare be seen in public with me.

So, ignore my experiences...what do you think/feel/opinions...maybe I am wrong...(I am sometimes a determinist)...just something I am thinking this morning...

Latest posts

Back