• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is it even worth it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerryNation

Inkblot
Ok, so here's my dilemma: I've just started college, and between taking two classes and working full time, my spare time is at a minimum. I have an ongoing serial on here called WILLA BECOMES ANNA that I add to from time to time, and I just don't know if it's even worth it to use my free time to add to it anymore.

Honestly, are enough of you even THAT interested in the story, anyway? It doesn't seem like it to me.

This is not a cry for attention, mind you. I just want to know if the demand for me to continue the story is there. If it is, then I'll crank out another chapter this weekend. If not, then I think it may get backburnered for a while.

:(

Latest posts

Back