Is it okay for a woman to find bbws a turn on?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
My historic celebrity female crushes are Josephine Baker and Frida Kahlo! These women have something special about them. Love them. I would tongue kiss Frida if she were alive!

Tragdor

Abide
Threads always like this always strike me as insincere because I feel it’s pretty apparent what opinion Dimensions will give the person who is asking the question, and I feel like someone who was legitimacy considered about an issue like this would go to a more “impartial” source. But I could be mistaken and this (and similar threads) could be totally sincere, and if that is the case I apologize to OP.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Actually, a friend of mine likes to have a look on a few of the paysite models I like. She is stunned by how confident and great they look, and how natural the entire BBW/SSBBW preferance I have is.
She say things like, "God, she's gorgeous. What a wonderful outfit. Great make up. They dress excellent" etc.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
snip/
I just love the way they fully embrace their bodies, whatever size and challenge stereotypes of the perception of beauty.

Real BBWs know that not all BBWs feel this way--that in itself is a stereotype.

Additionally, that doesn't even sound like something a BBW would say unless she was trying to convince herself or is fishing. Or both.

You want validation, look within.

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
[...]

Additionally, that doesn't even sound like something a BBW would say unless she was trying to convince herself or is fishing. Or both.
[...]

Or if she's writing the blurb for a really trashy novel.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
If you say you're straight but would hook up with a person of the same sex, then you are not straight. There is nothing wrong with this.

This, among many other reasons, is why I refuse to relegate myself to any one sexual orientation.

TraciJo67

Real BBWs know that not all BBWs feel this way--that in itself is a stereotype.

You want validation, look within.

I'm not teh gay (horrors!) so I'm not asking for permission for it to be OK to objectify you. But dahlink, you can raid my cookie jar anytime.

Just sayin'.

Latest posts