Quantcast

Is it rude to ask

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

I wonder if this is a completely rude thing to ask, but can I ask for encouragement to gain more weight? I want to get fatter. :rolleyes:

SSBHM

Did I ask the question wrong?

Didn't say be rude did I?

hmmmmmm?

Molly, I agree, I did laugh, but...

ninja92

remember, the more you stuff yourself, the more you stomach stretches out, and the more tasty food you can eat, so stuff yourself! eat until you can eat no more! and also, once you get fat enough, you can claim disability. so yeah, you can get a check from the government to do nothing, when you've gotten to fat to do anything physical. so go ahead and gorge!

SSBHM

Thank you for the encouragement, I wanted to report back and say it's working! lol

I liked the ales with more food suggestion. Amazing how drinking one or two bottles before bed is helping to make me bigger.

I love milkshakes and I've added some weight gain powders too.

I'm also trying to eat as much as often as possible. I love making two or three fast food stops some evenings. Feeling the steering wheel against my belly makes me hungry!

Any more encouragement to be offered? Please?

SSBHM

Weighed in at 330.6 lbs this morning! Can't weight to have a good big breakfast!!! :eat1::eat1::eat1:

chubsixtysix

Love, love the belly-selfie! Gorgeous! Keep up the good work. Try, if you like, a nice thick PB and honey sandwich right before bed. Make sure to slather the PB thick on both sides of bread and so much honey that it oozes out as you eat it. Yum!

somerandomhuman

Here's a really simple shake recipe I found:
1/8 cup of honey
1 1/4 cup of whole milk
(1/2 cup heavy cream optional)
1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans, or both.
1/2 of a banana
Blend until smooth and drink right away, or chill for later. You can add a little ice if you like it cold and frosty.

I like to add a big spoonful of peanut butter, Nutella, or flavored Greek yogurt!
The recipe itself (with the heavy cream) comes to around 1700-1800 calories, so two a day will give you a one pound boost!

By the way, what kind of weight gain powder do you use/have a link?