• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is plus size clothing a regional thing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gobettiepurple

I'm your huckleberry
My sister and I are both curvy and we are both serious clothes addicts.

We have noticed that certain stores in certain areas of los angeles county only carry up to a certain size or limited numbers of certain sizes, based on where you look.

For example, in a predominately hispanic area of los angeles, the MACY's womans section is larger than say some of the more gentrified areas. We have also witnessed this phenomena with target stores and several other major retailers. Also, when Old Navy plus first came to stores, it was only in one old navy in our area, in a predominately diverse section of los angeles county [ie lots of minority women].

Coincindence? We think not . . . Your thoughts? Is your area the same, as I doubt it is just Los Angeles County.

Latest posts

Back