• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is there any FFA's for BHM In Australia?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derpVader

Hey Everyone My name is Matt and i live in Australia (Brisbane QLD) and i have spent the last couple months trying online dating and whilst i have met some psycho's weirdo's and then genuinely nice people all the women seem to just want to be friends or are rudely flat out about how i am not their type or they don't date fat guys

now i am of course being kind the things they actually say are a lot more horrible and painful but you get the point

Now i have met some wonderful FFA's on another site similar to this however they are overseas like the other side of the world which would make actually dating pretty much impossible i am thinking just to find love i am going to have to move away from my home country because every girl i seem to talk to or read their profile all want some muscle bound natural athlete with model looks, a million bucks and a 12 inch dick

So after my little rant lol i am wondering if there is actually any women who might actually like a bigger guy i have been told i am a sweet funny guy and i do consider myself as such I do volunteer work and always there to be a shoulder to cry on or lend a hand if i can but apparently this means nothing without a set of 6 pack abs

so if there is anyone out there who might like to chat preferrably in australia just for the potential to actually met although i am open to talking to others overseas and who knows we may be able to still meet if things go well

i have posted pictures several times on these forums so i would post them again but just search for my posts or if interested contact me and i will send you some directly

Latest posts

Back