It's been over 20 years - Amazing!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Braveuk

Ha well this came up in my email, so long ago I was on this board. Long before the World of Twitter or FB or even having a cell. Gosh I got old lol. Pretty sure all the wonderful an eclectic people I used to chat to have long moved on. Pic of me now below, married with 3 little boys. Paul x

Attachments

• Photo on 12-06-2020 at 18.37 #5 2.jpg
    Photo on 12-06-2020 at 18.37 #5 2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I remember you! Congrats on life having proceeded nicely, and glad you came by for a visit :)

user 35291

Its been about 20 years for me too! Life kind of got in the way and I forgot about the forum. Welcome back to everyone returning!

Reactions: Tad

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I'm always happy to see people return to the boards. =) You're all always welcome here!

extra_m13

it has been 20 years indeed, for me? lived a lot. gone through a lot. and it is absolutely wonderful to see the community well, living, growing, some gone but plenty of new faces. and i hope fa-s united and learn about how to navigate life and the fetish. thank you all.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
The first person I told about my son being born was in the old Dimensions chat room, because I got home from the hospital about 4 in the morning. He turns 25 in a couple of months!

Latest posts