It's days like this...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sonic Purity

Grateful
Last time i was bored was i think around age 10. Took that complaint to my mother, who was shocked that anyone could ever be bored. She pointed at the wondrous depths and nuances of existence, the world, people, etc. to think about: so many (wait for it…) dimensions! I wish i could remember what she said and how she said it, to share it properly. Realizing the truth in what she shared, i haven’t been bored since.

Maybe a summary:
Bored is a matter of mind, and of focus. With all the unknowns, mysteries, discoveries, and knowledge to be absorbed and processed in the world, there’s never a shortage of mind material.

BigElectricKat

Old enough to know better, Too young to resist!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Well, I am working on another Chapter of The Remote Tour. As a norm, I can usually find something to occupy my mental energies. But today seems especially slow at work.

BigElectricKat

Old enough to know better, Too young to resist!
Staff member
Global Moderator
We had some flurries the other day. Today just rain.

How have you been?

CurvyEm2

I'm chronically bored. I think it's to do with having ADHD. I find myself unable to do anything about it. I just sit and be bored.

Sonic Purity

Grateful
I'm chronically bored. I think it's to do with having ADHD. I find myself unable to do anything about it. I just sit and be bored.
You and Iggy Pop. ’Cept he danced it out rather than just sitting.

I’m Bored — Iggy Pop
Original video, low-fi mono sound:

Full fidelity stereo original recording, audio only:

The truly bored can play both versions.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Last time i was bored was i think around age 10. Took that complaint to my mother, who was shocked that anyone could ever be bored. She pointed at the wondrous depths and nuances of existence, the world, people, etc. to think about: so many (wait for it…) dimensions! I wish i could remember what she said and how she said it, to share it properly. Realizing the truth in what she shared, i haven’t been bored since.

Maybe a summary:
Bored is a matter of mind, and of focus. With all the unknowns, mysteries, discoveries, and knowledge to be absorbed and processed in the world, there’s never a shortage of mind material.
The one time I told my mother I was bored, she gave me some house cleaning to do. Very valuable lesson it was...

Latest posts