• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Its Just Gum -by Machello (~Both, Magic Fantasy, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machello

~Both, Magic Fantasy, ~XWG - a news report that recently occurred in the universe of Willy Wonka and his chocolate factory

Its Just Gum - Parts 1-2
by Machello

I assume you have all seen the gum from Willy Wonkas factory. Well it finally works, too good.

Willy Wonka’s new gum premiered with huge success on Wednesday. All of the kids at school were talking about that among other things. Two companies that are on board with this are McDonalds and Dairy Queen. Both have their foods premiered in the gum, like a whole meal at McDonalds in a stick of gum, Or Dairy Queen Desserts. They were full meals in your mouth. I was hung up on trying one of these, so I went to a local convenience store after school to buy a pack.

I was an average kid 5’10 around 140 lbs, I even looked average as far as your kids go. I had many friends and played lacrosse on the varsity team. I was a jock by all standards and a darn popular one, I thought as I was walking in and my friend Lexi was walking out and said hi in her cute voice. I just walked in and went straight toward the candy aisle. I saw the plethora of choices in their gum flavors. The DQ ones were simple, like a Butterfinger Blizzard, among various dessert items. The McDonalds ones were a bit more robust, two double quarter pounder meal, Big Mac Meal and many others. I wet for the Two Double Quarter Pounders meal, thinking “Its Just Gum”

As I left the store and got home I tried a piece and it tasted like it said. The Burgers slipped in my mouth I could taste every ingredient. From the sauce to the lettuce, to the juice dripping meat the burgers were delicious. The second part of the meal kicked in after that. French fries and ketchup, I felt as though I at an entire large fry box full of fries, with ketchup. I could taste every fried morsel as they went through my taste buds. Lastly the Large Coke washed it down. It cooled my buds and felt good. I was actually amazed it all came from a pack of gum. That night while doing homework I had two more pieces each as good as the last.

I woke up and got dressed, I felt sort of bloated but all in all a normal morning. School was the same old boring grind until lunch when something unexpected happened. I was sitting there eating my peaches and was blankly staring in the line when a girls jeans just split. She screamed and ran off to the bathroom. Most of the day was in anticipation of the party tonight at my friend Ricks house. I left school and my shirt was riding up on me a little bit, I adjusted as I walked into the store to pick up a pack of gum. I chewed almost all of it in school. It was so good.

The party was in full swing. My friend Michael was drinking like a fish in water. By 12:30 he was drunk as hell and doing stupid stuff. I was just chilling sipping on my glass of coke and rum when Lexi walked up, “Hey John how’s the party”, she asked me. “Good”, I simply replied. I looked at here quizzically she was wearing sweat pants and a jacket, but after that I thought nothing of it. I was leaving the party at around 3 and looking for a place to eat my hunger had reached levels of insanity. That’s when I remember the gum.

Latest posts

Back