It's that time of year again!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The Educator

...for Santa fantasies. Just don't post them to the North Pole in case Mrs. Clause opens them!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Uh...does anyone here fantasize about fucking Santa?

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Guess he could be considered a sugar daddy in a way, lol.

Perhaps secretly people fantasize about fucking him. Just shorten the beard and give it the "touch of grey" treatment, as well as his hair... and I think quite a few ladies might go for him. As long as he isn't always saying "ho ho ho".

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Negative.

He looks tired, sweaty and like he's been drinking way too much boozed up Egg Nog during his travels.

I doubt the old dude could get it up.

I would be to afraid to boink a demi-god or whatever type of immortal creature he is, but I would cop a feel for the hell of it.

MaxArden

Big, Bald, and Bright
There's someone I know who has Santa Fantasies. Pretty erotic ones too.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
The dude's all spiked up on eggnog, likes to whip reindeers of which one has a tumor in the nose (it ain't natural it that big and red) and likes having little kids in his lap.

<//< Yeah... no go.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Negative.

He looks tired, sweaty and like he's been drinking way too much boozed up Egg Nog during his travels.

I doubt the old dude could get it up.

dudette....I don't think I could have said it better......and kids on the lap thing is a little disturbing as well

djudex

I'm out
Just shorten the beard and give it the "touch of grey" treatment, as well as his hair... and I think quite a few ladies might go for him. As long as he isn't always saying "ho ho ho".

I don't always deliver presents but when I do they're for you. Ho ho ho.

Reactions: Isa

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo

I don't always deliver presents but when I do they're for you. Ho ho ho.
Apparently that guy is supposed to be Pablo Escobar.

If so... those on my friends list on Facebook would have a laugh at that ;) And possibly be creeped out. too.

djudex

I'm out
Apparently that guy is supposed to be Pablo Escobar.
"The Most Interesting Man in the World is an advertising campaign for the Dos Equis brand of beer, produced by the marketing firm Euro RSCG for Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Brewery. The ads feature Jonathan Goldsmith as "the world's most interesting man" and are narrated by Frontline's Will Lyman. Goldsmith has stated that his friend, actor Fernando Lamas, was an inspiration in creating the character."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_the_World

No drug dealers here!

Latest posts