It's that time of year again!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

djudex

I'm out
Well, aside from liquor merchants...I guess they're drug dealers technically.

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
"The Most Interesting Man in the World is an advertising campaign for the Dos Equis brand of beer, produced by the marketing firm Euro RSCG for Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Brewery. The ads feature Jonathan Goldsmith as "the world's most interesting man" and are narrated by Frontline's Will Lyman. Goldsmith has stated that his friend, actor Fernando Lamas, was an inspiration in creating the character."

I have a friend who is friends with him...she's gone out with he and his wife a few times. He's just a regular dude.

Also, I've never had a Santa fantasy. The closest I've ever gotten to seeing Santa in a sexual light is that episode of The Golden Girls where Blanche brings home the mall Santa, and Rose chastises him for leaving his post and being a bad example. So, that is to say, never.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I recently saw an iPhone(?) commercial in which Santa was checking his appointments for the night (several million to go) and when I started reading this thread, my thoughts turned to a wild cookie and nog feeding fantasy that only happens one night a year.. and before dawn..

LeoGibson

Happy
Hey, what the hell. If the ol' bastid brings me everything on my list, I can go gay for pay for one encounter. ;) Besides, you almost have to do it just for the story. :D

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Shit....I kept telling myself that it wasn't going to happen, but last night I got drunk and fucked Santa. I couldn't help it! He kept pathetically scraping at the window, and it was really cold to be outside in assless chaps.

LeoGibson

Happy
Wouldn't all chaps be assless by nature? I mean if they had asses stitched on we'd call them pants, right? :D Sorry, I couldn't resist.

The Educator

Shit....I kept telling myself that it wasn't going to happen, but last night I got drunk and fucked Santa. I couldn't help it! He kept pathetically scraping at the window, and it was really cold to be outside in assless chaps.
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
*shudders*

I don't think there is anything sexy about Santa Claus.

Even using the words "sexy" and "Santa Claus" in the same sentence seems weird.
What, just because the guy enters homes like a serial killer/rapist and targets children who must appease him with milk and cookies or suffer walking in on him playing doctor with their mommies, he can't be sexy??! :p

ManBeef

Lucky you with your time of the year... I need that shot too... I dread that time of the month

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Wouldn't all chaps be assless by nature? I mean if they had asses stitched on we'd call them pants, right? :D Sorry, I couldn't resist.
"Assless chaps" just sounds better than "chaps with no pants."

I bet you own some chaps and frequently wear them "assless" style ;)

Latest posts