I've gained recently and have bought a swimming costume

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
You're already a beautiful woman, Shazz.

Swimming is wonderful exercise for anyone, you look damn good in your swim suit...now go and have some fun!

If anyone looks, who cares?

Hugs

Dennis

Bigbud1

You look gorgeous my dear. If anyone thinks otherwise, they have bad eyesight! :)

Roy C.

Shazz,
You look great, you suit looks fantastic! It seems like there will always be someone out there that will make a size comment, I am sure you have heard them before. There are also those who while admire you for getting back into swimming, there are many out there also, mostly silent. You will most likely help some other big folks that may feel the same way you do, and seeing you will help them get out there too!!!

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Recently I have gained quite a bit of weight and i have decided to go swimming which to me is scary not because of the whole swimming thing, I love swimming well i did when i was a child. My scary thing is the whole do i look crap in my cossie and will i scare people? Also going swimming with normal people!
But do you think i should loose or just tone up?
Any way here are some pics of me in my cossie so you can see if i am scary!

Shazz i love that costume, you really suit that style and those colours. Is that one of the Sanctuarie costumes? I ask because I liked the style of those costumes so much I was tempted to buy one and wear it as a top! Is there any support in the bust part? I have big boobs and would need some support there.

shazz2602

doing that think you do
Shazz i love that costume, you really suit that style and those colours. Is that one of the Sanctuarie costumes? I ask because I liked the style of those costumes so much I was tempted to buy one and wear it as a top! Is there any support in the bust part? I have big boobs and would need some support there.
Hi its from curvy diva i'm not sure who exactly made it though, it doesn't have a bust support i'm sorry to say it would of been better with one but i guess they do make them to suit all size bodys.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Hi its from curvy diva i'm not sure who exactly made it though, it doesn't have a bust support i'm sorry to say it would of been better with one but i guess they do make them to suit all size bodys.
Thanks Shazz, I better give it a miss then. Best of luck with your swimming, hope you enjoy it. :)

ecortez766

Recently I have gained quite a bit of weight and i have decided to go swimming which to me is scary not because of the whole swimming thing, I love swimming well i did when i was a child. My scary thing is the whole do i look crap in my cossie and will i scare people? Also going swimming with normal people!
But do you think i should loose or just tone up?
Any way here are some pics of me in my cossie so you can see if i am scary!
Well from what I see. You look very sexy. I would love to see more pics of you in that swimming suit, with you smiling more. You are sizzling and you make my heart pound