• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ive put on weight :( and now i feel unsexy why?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazz2602

doing that think you do
i know it may sound mad to most of you but i dont like being as big as i am and well at the begining of last year i lost some weight.
but come the autum i got depressed and so for about 8 months ive eaten what ive wanted too and when ive wanted too and today i went to the hospital for a pre op appointment to find out ive put on more weight im not like HUGE with a bmi of about 78 i should be dead lol
All the doctors were actually quite amazed at the fact that im really quite active and i can jog and walk.
but since ive been told the news i feel so horrible and soo unsexy its mad how can a few little numbers do that to me?
back to the diet tomorrow i think and well today my swim suit i ordered came so im off to go swimming as some point when i get brave lol
either that or ill just have to wear it round the house to get some use out of it lol
any one got any idea how i can feel nice again?

Back