Ivy - by Forgotten_Futures (~BBW, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
~BBW, Eating, ~SWG - Two normal lovers discover new things about themselves... and each other.

IVY
by Forgotten Futures

[Author's Note: The goal of this story is to remain as realistic as possible, in amounts of food consumed, weight gained, character behavior, and, most importantly, to stay true to my own real interests. This is not to say these goals couldn't change in a future installment. More will be coming; I wanted to put this much up to get some readership for now. Oh yes, one other thing: The story splits between points of view of the characters; I just couldn't reconcile writing the parts from Ivy's POV in first person as well so I've used a third person narrative style, but I wanted the reader to see her thoughts too. Enjoy!]

[POV: Seth]

I looked across the room at the girl, my eyes glazing over as she leaned over to grab at something, causing a little roll of belly flesh to ooze over the waistband of her jeans, simultaneously shifting her plump breasts inside her too-small top and showing the very top of her fat ass where the shirt pulled up in the rear. I licked my lips lustily, not completely sure why I felt this way, but just as sure that it felt good.

Then I was snapped back to reality when my girlfriend put her hand on my shoulder, spun around into my lap, and wrapped me in a warm kiss. I couldn't help but notice she cut off my view by doing this, but that didn't matter to me. Ivy may not have been a chubby girl, but she had a firey personality that made her hot all the same.

"Hey babe, how are ya?" Ivy had been up at the counter of the coffee shop, ordering us some food. I moved to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes, but she caught my hand in her two smaller ones and gave me a look.

"Why were you looking at her?" she turned and glared at the plump girl on the other side of the room, now seated, sipping some chocolate drink, her belly rolling into her lap a completely different way from before. So she had seen.

"I... I dunno. I just-" I let the sentence hang. There wasn't much point to trying to explain the way it made me feel. And I didn't want to hurt her. She was a fragile thing.

Most people, save perhaps her parents and the like, knew her by her nickname, Ivy. Her real name was Melissa, a beautiful name by all respects... but the nickname fit her better, as most do. She was extremely pale, like a living ghost. Her skin color was even more obvious when she wore black - her favorite color - which she was at the moment.

She had a boyish appearance; small, but visible, breasts and slight hips just wide enough to be certain she was female, paired with a nearly flat ass. In terms of appearance, she wasn't exactly a guy's wet dream. She was frequently taken for a liar that she was 20; she looked more like 13. She kept her hair short, about chin length, and dyed a greenish color with shimmering highlights that made it look a bit like strands of kryptonite.

Her skinny frame, green hair, twisted sense of humor, clever, stinging wit, and often bad temper were perhaps the main reasons for her nickname. She also had a sort of radiance about her that leant her her odd non-physical hotness quality.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. "Are you SURE you're happy with me Seth?"

"Of course I am. I wouldn't lie about that." I was, really. She was smart, funny, and attractive, even if she wasn't a drop-dead gorgeous bombshell. Her sense of humor complimented mine perfectly; she often finished my jokes or added to them. People were constantly commenting on how we just seemed to go together like a complex jigsaw.

She looked away, indecisiveness in her eyes. I'd had the fortune - or misfortune, depending how you look at it - of not knowing much of anything about Ivy before we met. She'd told me a little of her past, but most of what I knew came from mutual friends, some which I made in the process of figuring her out.

It had been obvious to me early on that she had issues. Now, everyone has issues, so at first it wasn't a real problem. But eventually I figured out the extent of her issues, and learned not only where they came from, but also why they'd lasted so very long.

Ivy, as it turned out, had a fairly strong inferiority complex. As a direct result, she tended to try too hard to do a lot of things, including keeping -and sometimes getting - a guy's interest. The majority of guys were turned off by her "clingy" nature, and instead of seeing this, she only resolved to try harder next time. This cycle continued relentlessy, so that by the time she met me, her self-inflicted war to keep a man was on par with the epic struggles of Beowulf.

It had been a harrowing two months of effort, and I'd finally managed to get her to realize that she didn't need to fight to keep me... not least because I had no reason to leave her, although I didn't tell her that. My luck with the ladies was.... rather nonexistant. I hadn't had a girlfriend in years, not for lack of trying, and I was more than happy to deal with a girl who only needed time and effort to unwind so long as it meant I HAD a girl in the first place.

The added benefit of my compromise on interest was that time did slowly wear down her grand army of vines. It seemed like every day she was a little more carefree, a little less uptight; one step closer to the full potential I knew was at the fiery core of her being. And she was a great kisser to boot. She turned back to me, the momentary flicker of doubt gone, and nuzzled my cheek. "Well I guess that'll have to do. I really do love you. It's like you're the second half of me I never knew was missing."

"Isn't that how it's supposed to be? A match so perfect you wouldn't believe it could exist until you find it?" I brushed my hand along the side of her face, catching her hair between my forefinger and thumb, holding it back, exposing her ear and the array of jewelry stuck in the soft cartilage. I drew in close, kissed her, then pulled back at a sound behind us; the server had come around with our plates. I'd gotten a delicious ham and cheese on grilled focaccia

Ivy had gotten... two of the same thing. I was unused to seeing her eat so much, it caught me completely off guard. There was nothing wrong with it, of course, it was just... unusual. "Hungry are we?"

She blushed and tried to come up with a good excuse.

I cut her off, eager to reclaim some of her self-esteem for her. "Relax, it's okay, you're allowed to eat! It's just that I've never seen you eat that much is all."

Her color returned to normal, although there was still a hint of redness in her cheeks. "Yeah, well... I'm just hungry is all. Nothing more to it."

I nodded, brushing it off, and we dug in. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she ate her sandwiches. Could she have... guessed somehow, that I had an interest in this kind of thing? I wasn't public with it, wasn't even sure myself where it came from or why it was in me at all... if she suspected, she'd never said anything.

My eyes watched her take bite after bite, eating more than she usually ate in an entire day in a single meal. I felt myself stirring, and concentrated all my effort on keeping myself down. The last thing I wanted was to risk hinting at my arousal, and nothing would do that better than a bulge in my crotch. I hoped beyond hope that I didn't give anything away to Ivy. Finally she finished her food and we left. I couldn't help but notice that her usually flat stomach had a little round bulge to it as we walked to my car...

[POV: Ivy]

Seth was acting wierd today, again. I caught him ogling some fat blonde chick at the coffee shop. It's happened too many times to be coincidence; the girl in the park, the girl in the restaurant, the girl at the movies... and now this. If he likes fat girls so much, then why the hell is he with me?!

Ivy lay down on her bed, naked save for panties and bra, and pressed her hands against her flat belly, thinking. . . I'm so thin... what is it he sees in me? He didn't even react when I overate today, aside from commenting on the size of my meal... I was so stuffed too, I swear I'm surprised my pants stayed buttoned.

She rolled over, crawled up to her pillow, and began to sob into it. "I love him so much, but how could he ever love me like this? I'd do anything to keep him, even-"

Her thoughts cut off as a new idea dawned on her. Why she hadn't thought of it before, she'd had no idea. "That's it! I'll just get fat! If he doesn't love me then than nothing can help me."

It was late enough that she was hungry again. The oversized lunch must have stretched her stomach out a bit. She crept to the kitchen, feeling almost as though she was hiding a deep, dark secret, and grabbed a quart of ice cream. She sat in bed, legs curled around the cold cylinder of fat and sugar, and drowned herself in vanilla bliss.

Our schedules have been a bit hectic this past week, both of us have jobs and unfortunately time off doesn't always overlap. And there were other aspects of life besides that. But finally, Ivy had some time to kill, and she called me up and asked me to come over. I wasn't doing anything productive, so I saved my progress - I'm a major gamer - and drove over.

We lived in the same town, not far from each other, in small apartments that would be cramped for two people to live in, but were perfectly fine for just one. I pulled up at her place and jogged up the steps. The place had an elevator, but I saw that as a cheap tactic, except when I had cargo. Ivy used the stairs too, most of the time.

A few turns and I was at her door. I rang the bell and she answered. She was wearing a plain black tank-top and low riding black pleather pants, with those odd forearm and palm gauntlets - I couldn't think of a better word for them, and never thought to ask - and a silver-clasped black choker. Typical Ivy. She waved me in and shut the door behind me. "Notice anything... different?"

I turned and looked her up and down. "Longer hair?"

She shook her head.

I thought a bit harder. "New outfit?"

She shook her head again.

I tried hard to think of what it was that was different about her... then I saw it. She's grown! Indeed, when I really looked, I could see a little softness above her pants, and on her belly. Her breasts might have been a tad larger too, and her hips. I wasn't sure I should say anything though. While it seemed like she might actually want to hear it, I knew not to take anything at face value with women, and Ivy was even worse; she was offended easily, and tended to react poorly when she was.

"Well, then.. I don't think I see anything. You're as beautiful as ever." There, blame myself for missing whatever it was, and compliment her to cover it up. Still, her face took on a hurt expression for a second, then it softened and she hugged and kissed me.

"Aww, you're so sweet. Hey, you wanna watch a movie? I made us some snacks."

"Sure, why not?" I'd done this enough times before to be used to it. It might've seemed an utterly pointless use of time, but just being with her made her happy... and I'll admit, I could sit around doing nothing, and if she was in the room, it'd still be worth it.

When I got into the den with her, I almost stopped short. 'Snacks,' turned out to be enough food for a small party. She sat down, hit play, and immediately loaded up a plate, crunching into it. My suspicions rose, but again I said nothing, sitting down and grabbing my own plate, more out of politeness than anything else. It was a movie we hadn't watched before. The plot wasn't easy to pick up, but it was sci-fi, and a good watch. I'd have to remember the title and watch it again some time, try and figure out what all was going on.

Ivy... I couldn't tell how much of the movie she'd gotten; she'd spent most of the time eating, and was now shamelessly picking crumbs off her top, pants, and the couch around her. The snacks were completely gone, and I hadn't had very much of them. Ivy's belly was noticeably rounded, something the gap of her tank and pants helped show off.

"Enjoy the movie?" she seemed to be looking for something in my eyes. I wasn't sure it was there, but something told me it probably was; I was fighting a boner for all my life, and not doing all that well.

"It was great. Umm, sorry, but, I need to, uhh, go for a second." I jumped up and headed for her bathroom with as much speed as I could without sacrificing dignity.

"Whew,that was close!", I thought, once I was safely behind the locked door. I decided it would be best to deal with my arousal then and there, and hope that kept it down for a while. It also gave me time to think. "There has to be something going on here. Ivy NEVER eats like that. She seemed like she was enjoying herself... I dunno if this is spontaneous or what, but I think she's on to me... should I give in and admit it? Will she think I'm a freak for admitting I like it, even though she's obviously trying to get a reaction out of me?"

"Seth made a break for the bathroom. He's so obviously turned on, but he's still trying to hide it. It's cute, in a funny sort of way." She rubbed her belly, nice and full and tight. "I really made a pig of myself... but man, it feels so good. Hehe, now I know why I was such a fatty when I was little. "

The thought of being fat like that caused mixed emotions, but the memory of eating was a definite turn on. "Seth noticed my gain, I could see it when he came in. But he won't say anything. He probably thinks I'll hate him for it. I suppose that's my fault. My self-image is important to him, it's crazy how much he cares that I'm happy. If he'll admit how much he loves this, nothing will ever stop me from making him happy with it too."

This story continues four posts below (Version 1) and also branches in a alterrnate direction (Version 2) - click here for version 2.

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity

Wow, I never thought I could actually do this. It's been a hard week. You always see fat girls happily pigging out... you never think it might actually be hard to get that far. The nights I spent moaning in bed... it better have been worth it.

Mom and dad are wondering what's going on. They don't seem inclined to stop me though... mom's always been a fatty, and dad's not exactly thin himself.

My little sister, Kate, has been making comments though. I think she finds it funny that I'm finally following the family way again. Oh yeah, Kate's huge. Bigger than mom. How long have I been running from nature like this? Oh, my belly feels wonderful... even if Seth won't admit his lust, I'm gonna be one happy lil' fat girl from now on... Maybe I just have to give him a little push... show him I'm not gonna take this the wrong way...

A good ten minutes later I came back to the den to find Ivy lounging back on the couch, rubbing her hand on her distended belly and smiling, her eyes filled with history.

It - her belly, that is, - didn't quite fill her lap. It wasn't that big. But it was nice and round, and very prominent on her figure, which was still very thin despite the new softness. I prayed she wouldn't ask me to admit my feelings. It was all too crazy; even if she did ask, how could I know she'd take it right?

She saved me a bit of trouble about that moment by snapping out of it. She stood up, and walked over to me, tucking in close. I could feel her bloated middle against my crotch; she was only a little over 4' 9".

I couldn't stop the rise from coming back this time, not in my current state. She wiggled against it, looking up at me, grinning. I opened my mouth to speak, but she put a finger on my lips, silencing me.

"Shhh... don't worry, I know you like it. And I like that." She rested her head against my chest, and I watched it move as I breathed. "Some day, I want you to tell me what you really think. But I see you can't do that just yet. I'm happy enough knowing you like what you see. Someday, you can tell me you like this with your lips, instead of your body."

She sighed... "I hate to cut this short.. but I'm tired... eating like that takes a lot out of you. I'll see you tomorrow?"

I stuttered, not quite sure I'd heard right. "Sh-sure... but, Ivy-"

"Not now." She put her hand on her belly. "We'll be here again later."

Later that night I was sitting at home, on my bed, thinking about Ivy and what she'd said. She was surprising me, actually gaining weight like this. It was a perfect wet dream; I hadn't even said anything to her to prompt this foray into sensualtiy.

She seemed okay with it too. More than okay. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was having fun being a pig like this. Then again, she was a girl. Isn't it the dream of almost every girl to eat without care? Still... I'd been dating this girl for over two months and out of nowhere she starts eating and filling out like some dream come true...

I know I should be happy, and I am, but it just seems so very odd. I just hope she's not doing it solely for my sake. She WAS hot, even if she had hardly any excess flesh on her.

Ivy sat at her PC later that evening, running some searches on the web. She'd been surprised at first, a couple days earlier, when she'd found evidence of a gainer culture online. Not that she should've been. There were communities for EVERYTHING online. Nothing was too obscure or crazy.

So these are Seth's kind... I wish he'd told me sooner, but I can understand why he didn't. Most girls'd be pretty freaked by this kinda thing. I'm not exactly all together myself.

She stroked her belly gently, playing with the softness that hadn't been there even a week before.

When I was a little girl, fat was fat. It was part of life. I was always fat, I knew nothing else. There was nothing special about it. Now... She grinned as her finger sunk in just past the nail in a roll of fat on her belly, just below her waist, resting lightly on the waistband of her hipster jeans. This was going to be fun.

This is just plain whack. Crazy. Ivy went around behind me, assumed I like fatter girls - which I do - and decided to go out of her way to become one just for me! Now that's what I call dedication. But how do you tell a girl she didn't need to do something, that you loved her just as much anyway? Do you even try?

I was chatting away with Ivy and a few others online. On her insistence, Ivy and I had gone out to dinner at some random Italian place and she treated me to a great show, going through three appetizers, a salad, a rather large pasta dish, and a desert big enough to be a meal in itself. When we left, her belly was packed. She almost looked pregnant, the image aided by her otherwise slight physique.

Oh, did I mention she was a compulsive exerciser? Nothing hardcore, but she had her daily calisthenics and jogging. She also swam a lot. She wasn't strong so much as well toned, and I was honestly looking forward to watching her hard little body coat itself in a layer of soft, jiggly flab.

It's been three weeks since we broke the barrier... Seth's been the best I could ask for. The way he holds me... I can feel his love for me in the way his hands run along my new body. His fingers... digging into my soft belly, caressing my hips. Hips! I have hips by God! And an ass, oh how wonderful it feels to have an actual backside!

Ivy stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom, admiring the bounties of her new shape. She'd wriggled, squirmed, and outright forced her way into the same pants and shirt she'd worn three weeks ago... three weeks prior to gaining 20 pounds, that is.

The outfit clung to her like jet-molded plastic body panelling; indeed, it was so tight she could've deflected almost any light impact... although she doubted the pants would survive. She almost wished something would hit her, if only to experience the taste of quivering white flesh bursting forth from ruined seams.

Her belly, no longer flat as it had been for years, was now a gracious curve running from just below her waist to just below her breasts, clearly defined by the incredible tightness of her tank top. The hem at the bottom dug painfully into her belly, and she could even feel its pressure on her breasts - recently grown up to a B cup, oh yes!

Her love handles were two thick slabs of flesh so dense it felt almost like rubber, sandwiched between the hem of her top and the waistband of her jeans, the which cut into her lower belly and hips as though determined to slice her in half.

She turned, a difficult prospect as things were, and looked back over he shoulder, hands on hips that yearned to take on the bell-skirt shape she'd begun noticing 10 pounds ago, yet forced into the confines of something more akin to the minor flare of the top of a soda can. Her butt strained ever so tightly in its cloth prison, two rounded globes, their luscious jiggle hindered by the confined space.

She turned to the side now, viewing herself in profile, and addressed the table set just to the side of the mirror. Upon it was set a shapeless mound of chocolate fudge, oozing pointlessly about the plate it sat on, waiting patiently for its inevitable demise in the pits of her stomach. She lifted it, felt its heft, felt her fingers sink in just a bit as they warmed the spots beneath them.

Then her mouth was open, one edge of the slab between her jaws. Next a swift bite, chewing, and finally swallowing the dense, sugary, richly fattening substance. Ivy revelled in the feeling of rivers of chocolate pouring down her throat, imagined herself growing with each additional bite.

I sat on her bed, enjoying this test of wills almost as much as she was. Her growing body versus the malignant natures of the thin-loving, fat-hating world. The top was nothing; 20 pounds had shown her it would be months before she truly outgrew that. But damned if she was going to stop this latest binge until her pants had left her form completely by the will of her e'er expanding lower half.

Just hours before, while we toiled together in her kitchen, she at the moment clad in something much less restricting, but no less titilating, gave me her ultimatum. The night before we'd discussed long her growth and what it meant for both of us, and both had reached the mutually exclusive conclusion that we loved her body right where it was, and too much more fat would be too much of an otherwise good thing.

She, of course, planned to continue eating more than usual. That her eating habits would go back towards the healthy - if overabundant - was to be expected. Having reclaimed her love of eating, she was not going to cast it down, not while we both still found pleasure in her size. Thus it was, this afternoon, that she told me her plans.

"I am going to put on the outfit I wore three weeks ago. Three weeks, when your flesh told me things your lips would not. Then, you will watch me eat this fudge we prepare now until not a thread of my pants still clings to my body. If it takes me many days and pounds, I will eat still, and you will watch. When that time comes, that I am naked before you, for I will remove the rest of my clothing willingly at that point, you will speak with your mouth what you spoke before with your loins, and have spoken softly these past three weeks, and you will tell me you love me, and you love my body, and you will mean every word. And if I so much as doubt you one bit, you will never see this body again in your lifetime, for another shall who can see it and know true glory. Do you understand?"

I'd nodded. What choice had I, in the face of such words? None. Solemnly, I'd placed my hands on her soft belly while she looked up into my eyes, and neither said nothing. Then we came up to her room.

And here I was now, watching my love consume hundreds of calories with every swallow, watching the gentle curve of her belly become a rounded globe, seeing the gleam in her eyes as the button on her pants came closer and closer to its doom. She finished the first plate, and nothing had yet happened. But, as she leaned forwards to pull the second to her, the weight in her stomach shifted, and the button snapped off with a bang, the round bit of metal embedding itself in her bedroom wall, the round hunk of her belly forcing the short zipper all the way down, settling lovingly in the space made for it by the parting of the front flaps. She grinned a fool's grin, rubbed her belly as a mother would stroke her young children, and attacked the second plate with a renewed sense of urgency.
Sometime not too long after that, Ivy hit the point at which she could hold no more. Groaning, she slumped back into the chair I pulled up behind her for just that purpose, and I ministered to her bloated midsection. She drifted almost instantly into a deep sleep, and I shortly took my own on the floor beside her.

When next I woke, Ivy had pulled the table to her, diving into her fifth plate of fudge, belly once more emptied. Signs of her gluttony were evident, as all along her thighs were small rends in the fabric of her pants; little points at which soft whiteness was visible, a direct contrast to the black material. She noticed me looking, pointed to a particularly large tear, and smiled in utmost joy.

I smiled with her, for already I was ready and willing to say what she wanted to hear, without a fault in my voice; I settled instead for what I could have, and stroked her body, feeling the imprisoned softness beneath her tight pants, waiting for the moment when it would all see the light of day and share the joy of the person who had made it to be there, purposely making it to gird her with it plushness, hold her in its gentle, warm embrace.