• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ivy - by Forgotten_Futures (~BBW, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

~BBW, Eating, ~SWG - Two normal lovers discover new things about themselves... and each other.

IVY
by Forgotten Futures

[Author's Note: The goal of this story is to remain as realistic as possible, in amounts of food consumed, weight gained, character behavior, and, most importantly, to stay true to my own real interests. This is not to say these goals couldn't change in a future installment. More will be coming; I wanted to put this much up to get some readership for now. Oh yes, one other thing: The story splits between points of view of the characters; I just couldn't reconcile writing the parts from Ivy's POV in first person as well so I've used a third person narrative style, but I wanted the reader to see her thoughts too. Enjoy!]

[POV: Seth]

I looked across the room at the girl, my eyes glazing over as she leaned over to grab at something, causing a little roll of belly flesh to ooze over the waistband of her jeans, simultaneously shifting her plump breasts inside her too-small top and showing the very top of her fat ass where the shirt pulled up in the rear. I licked my lips lustily, not completely sure why I felt this way, but just as sure that it felt good.

Then I was snapped back to reality when my girlfriend put her hand on my shoulder, spun around into my lap, and wrapped me in a warm kiss. I couldn't help but notice she cut off my view by doing this, but that didn't matter to me. Ivy may not have been a chubby girl, but she had a firey personality that made her hot all the same.

"Hey babe, how are ya?" Ivy had been up at the counter of the coffee shop, ordering us some food. I moved to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes, but she caught my hand in her two smaller ones and gave me a look.

"Why were you looking at her?" she turned and glared at the plump girl on the other side of the room, now seated, sipping some chocolate drink, her belly rolling into her lap a completely different way from before. So she had seen.

"I... I dunno. I just-" I let the sentence hang. There wasn't much point to trying to explain the way it made me feel. And I didn't want to hurt her. She was a fragile thing.

Most people, save perhaps her parents and the like, knew her by her nickname, Ivy. Her real name was Melissa, a beautiful name by all respects... but the nickname fit her better, as most do. She was extremely pale, like a living ghost. Her skin color was even more obvious when she wore black - her favorite color - which she was at the moment.

She had a boyish appearance; small, but visible, breasts and slight hips just wide enough to be certain she was female, paired with a nearly flat ass. In terms of appearance, she wasn't exactly a guy's wet dream. She was frequently taken for a liar that she was 20; she looked more like 13. She kept her hair short, about chin length, and dyed a greenish color with shimmering highlights that made it look a bit like strands of kryptonite.

Her skinny frame, green hair, twisted sense of humor, clever, stinging wit, and often bad temper were perhaps the main reasons for her nickname. She also had a sort of radiance about her that leant her her odd non-physical hotness quality.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. "Are you SURE you're happy with me Seth?"

"Of course I am. I wouldn't lie about that." I was, really. She was smart, funny, and attractive, even if she wasn't a drop-dead gorgeous bombshell. Her sense of humor complimented mine perfectly; she often finished my jokes or added to them. People were constantly commenting on how we just seemed to go together like a complex jigsaw.

She looked away, indecisiveness in her eyes. I'd had the fortune - or misfortune, depending how you look at it - of not knowing much of anything about Ivy before we met. She'd told me a little of her past, but most of what I knew came from mutual friends, some which I made in the process of figuring her out.

It had been obvious to me early on that she had issues. Now, everyone has issues, so at first it wasn't a real problem. But eventually I figured out the extent of her issues, and learned not only where they came from, but also why they'd lasted so very long.

Ivy, as it turned out, had a fairly strong inferiority complex. As a direct result, she tended to try too hard to do a lot of things, including keeping -and sometimes getting - a guy's interest. The majority of guys were turned off by her "clingy" nature, and instead of seeing this, she only resolved to try harder next time. This cycle continued relentlessy, so that by the time she met me, her self-inflicted war to keep a man was on par with the epic struggles of Beowulf.

It had been a harrowing two months of effort, and I'd finally managed to get her to realize that she didn't need to fight to keep me... not least because I had no reason to leave her, although I didn't tell her that. My luck with the ladies was.... rather nonexistant. I hadn't had a girlfriend in years, not for lack of trying, and I was more than happy to deal with a girl who only needed time and effort to unwind so long as it meant I HAD a girl in the first place.

The added benefit of my compromise on interest was that time did slowly wear down her grand army of vines. It seemed like every day she was a little more carefree, a little less uptight; one step closer to the full potential I knew was at the fiery core of her being. And she was a great kisser to boot. She turned back to me, the momentary flicker of doubt gone, and nuzzled my cheek. "Well I guess that'll have to do. I really do love you. It's like you're the second half of me I never knew was missing."

"Isn't that how it's supposed to be? A match so perfect you wouldn't believe it could exist until you find it?" I brushed my hand along the side of her face, catching her hair between my forefinger and thumb, holding it back, exposing her ear and the array of jewelry stuck in the soft cartilage. I drew in close, kissed her, then pulled back at a sound behind us; the server had come around with our plates. I'd gotten a delicious ham and cheese on grilled focaccia

Ivy had gotten... two of the same thing. I was unused to seeing her eat so much, it caught me completely off guard. There was nothing wrong with it, of course, it was just... unusual. "Hungry are we?"

She blushed and tried to come up with a good excuse.

I cut her off, eager to reclaim some of her self-esteem for her. "Relax, it's okay, you're allowed to eat! It's just that I've never seen you eat that much is all."

Her color returned to normal, although there was still a hint of redness in her cheeks. "Yeah, well... I'm just hungry is all. Nothing more to it."

I nodded, brushing it off, and we dug in. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she ate her sandwiches. Could she have... guessed somehow, that I had an interest in this kind of thing? I wasn't public with it, wasn't even sure myself where it came from or why it was in me at all... if she suspected, she'd never said anything.

My eyes watched her take bite after bite, eating more than she usually ate in an entire day in a single meal. I felt myself stirring, and concentrated all my effort on keeping myself down. The last thing I wanted was to risk hinting at my arousal, and nothing would do that better than a bulge in my crotch. I hoped beyond hope that I didn't give anything away to Ivy. Finally she finished her food and we left. I couldn't help but notice that her usually flat stomach had a little round bulge to it as we walked to my car...

[POV: Ivy]

Seth was acting wierd today, again. I caught him ogling some fat blonde chick at the coffee shop. It's happened too many times to be coincidence; the girl in the park, the girl in the restaurant, the girl at the movies... and now this. If he likes fat girls so much, then why the hell is he with me?!

Ivy lay down on her bed, naked save for panties and bra, and pressed her hands against her flat belly, thinking. . . I'm so thin... what is it he sees in me? He didn't even react when I overate today, aside from commenting on the size of my meal... I was so stuffed too, I swear I'm surprised my pants stayed buttoned.

She rolled over, crawled up to her pillow, and began to sob into it. "I love him so much, but how could he ever love me like this? I'd do anything to keep him, even-"

Her thoughts cut off as a new idea dawned on her. Why she hadn't thought of it before, she'd had no idea. "That's it! I'll just get fat! If he doesn't love me then than nothing can help me."

It was late enough that she was hungry again. The oversized lunch must have stretched her stomach out a bit. She crept to the kitchen, feeling almost as though she was hiding a deep, dark secret, and grabbed a quart of ice cream. She sat in bed, legs curled around the cold cylinder of fat and sugar, and drowned herself in vanilla bliss.

[POV: Seth]

Our schedules have been a bit hectic this past week, both of us have jobs and unfortunately time off doesn't always overlap. And there were other aspects of life besides that. But finally, Ivy had some time to kill, and she called me up and asked me to come over. I wasn't doing anything productive, so I saved my progress - I'm a major gamer - and drove over.

We lived in the same town, not far from each other, in small apartments that would be cramped for two people to live in, but were perfectly fine for just one. I pulled up at her place and jogged up the steps. The place had an elevator, but I saw that as a cheap tactic, except when I had cargo. Ivy used the stairs too, most of the time.

A few turns and I was at her door. I rang the bell and she answered. She was wearing a plain black tank-top and low riding black pleather pants, with those odd forearm and palm gauntlets - I couldn't think of a better word for them, and never thought to ask - and a silver-clasped black choker. Typical Ivy. She waved me in and shut the door behind me. "Notice anything... different?"

I turned and looked her up and down. "Longer hair?"

She shook her head.

I thought a bit harder. "New outfit?"

She shook her head again.

I tried hard to think of what it was that was different about her... then I saw it. She's grown! Indeed, when I really looked, I could see a little softness above her pants, and on her belly. Her breasts might have been a tad larger too, and her hips. I wasn't sure I should say anything though. While it seemed like she might actually want to hear it, I knew not to take anything at face value with women, and Ivy was even worse; she was offended easily, and tended to react poorly when she was.

"Well, then.. I don't think I see anything. You're as beautiful as ever." There, blame myself for missing whatever it was, and compliment her to cover it up. Still, her face took on a hurt expression for a second, then it softened and she hugged and kissed me.

"Aww, you're so sweet. Hey, you wanna watch a movie? I made us some snacks."

"Sure, why not?" I'd done this enough times before to be used to it. It might've seemed an utterly pointless use of time, but just being with her made her happy... and I'll admit, I could sit around doing nothing, and if she was in the room, it'd still be worth it.

When I got into the den with her, I almost stopped short. 'Snacks,' turned out to be enough food for a small party. She sat down, hit play, and immediately loaded up a plate, crunching into it. My suspicions rose, but again I said nothing, sitting down and grabbing my own plate, more out of politeness than anything else. It was a movie we hadn't watched before. The plot wasn't easy to pick up, but it was sci-fi, and a good watch. I'd have to remember the title and watch it again some time, try and figure out what all was going on.

Ivy... I couldn't tell how much of the movie she'd gotten; she'd spent most of the time eating, and was now shamelessly picking crumbs off her top, pants, and the couch around her. The snacks were completely gone, and I hadn't had very much of them. Ivy's belly was noticeably rounded, something the gap of her tank and pants helped show off.

"Enjoy the movie?" she seemed to be looking for something in my eyes. I wasn't sure it was there, but something told me it probably was; I was fighting a boner for all my life, and not doing all that well.

"It was great. Umm, sorry, but, I need to, uhh, go for a second." I jumped up and headed for her bathroom with as much speed as I could without sacrificing dignity.

"Whew,that was close!", I thought, once I was safely behind the locked door. I decided it would be best to deal with my arousal then and there, and hope that kept it down for a while. It also gave me time to think. "There has to be something going on here. Ivy NEVER eats like that. She seemed like she was enjoying herself... I dunno if this is spontaneous or what, but I think she's on to me... should I give in and admit it? Will she think I'm a freak for admitting I like it, even though she's obviously trying to get a reaction out of me?"

[POV: Ivy]

"Seth made a break for the bathroom. He's so obviously turned on, but he's still trying to hide it. It's cute, in a funny sort of way." She rubbed her belly, nice and full and tight. "I really made a pig of myself... but man, it feels so good. Hehe, now I know why I was such a fatty when I was little. "

The thought of being fat like that caused mixed emotions, but the memory of eating was a definite turn on. "Seth noticed my gain, I could see it when he came in. But he won't say anything. He probably thinks I'll hate him for it. I suppose that's my fault. My self-image is important to him, it's crazy how much he cares that I'm happy. If he'll admit how much he loves this, nothing will ever stop me from making him happy with it too."

This story continues four posts below (Version 1) and also branches in a alterrnate direction (Version 2) - click here for version 2.

Latest posts

Back