• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Janelle's Enhancement by Sketchvg (~BBW, Eating, Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW, Eating, Magic, ~MWG - a girl's fantasy come true with a litle occult help

Janelle’s Enhancement
By Sketchvg

Janelle had been a vegetarian since middle school, but it just didn’t seem as attractive anymore. The rebellious idealism of her youth gave way to a combination of practicality and apathy as she paased her eighteenth birthday and started her senior year.

She had, in fact, been a very disciplined eater for as long as she could remember; controlled proportions and healthy, organic foods exclusively. Over the course of the summer, though, it began to become more of a nuisance than anything else. She had a new group of friends, a little more popular and wild than the typical book-smart crowd she had formerly associated herself with. She wore skimpier clothing and grew out her hair out of an implicit desire to fit in. The final change she made to herself came after countless summer instances of everyone heading to McDonald’s or similar, and her feeling left out.

"Eat, eat!" chanted her two friends from across the table. She sat alone on the other side of the restaurant booth, staring down a giant gourmet burger. She had resolved to give up her strict eating habits, and confessed such to her friends. They were so excited, they headed to the nearest dinner place and immediately began the initiation ceremony.

Janelle wrapped her hands around the hamburger, lifted it up to her face, and took a giant bite. Her chin messy with sauce and her cheeks stuffed full, she managed to exclaim a muffled, "Delishsh!"

A girl, watching, smiled from a distant table.

That night she came home late and jumped into bed. The preceding event had had a more profound effect on her than her friends realized. It took her a little longer to get to sleep that night -- she found it difficult to stop thinking about that giant burger that tasted so amazing. For years her taste buds had become accustomed to relatively bland food, her stomach to relative emptiness. The burger had been an atom bomb of ecstasy, and she couldn’t get it out of her mind.

The next day kicked off Janelle’s last year of school. After getting packed up and ready to have breakfast, she opened the cupboard and took out the granola cereal. She poured enough to fill her bowl halfway, her usual stopping point. But this time, for some reason, she continued to pour until it touched the brim. She poured the milk and, oddly enough, decided to heavily sprinkle her breakfast with sugar.

Janelle sat down at the table to eat. The instant she passed the halfway point, she felt a warmth and tingle inside of her. She became slowly more and more excited as she kept eating the filling meal, going ever farther past where she should have stopped. She finally lifted the bowl and downed the rest of its contents, letting out a soft burp to conclude the meal. She had a grin on her face she couldn’t get rid of as she left home.

Janelle’s stomach was feeling disappointingly empty after her first period. As she walked to her next class, she noticed something that she never noticed before: a snack vending machine. She just never paid attention to it until now. She studied the machine’s contents before deciding on a Snickers candy bar. Oddly enough, she noticed three Snickers came out of the machine. She realized that she must have, for some reason, put in a dollar-fifty and pressed the button several times.

Her next class was a bore, so she decided to eat her candy. The first bite was more delicious than she could have ever imagined. The pure pleasure of the experience overwhelmed her, and it took her only a single, huge bite to fit the rest into her mouth.

"Excuse me," said the teacher harshly.

Janelle lifted her head from the desk. The room was emptying. Momentarily startled at the chocolate mess around Janelle’s lips, he then said sternly, "Miss, if you can’t stay awake in class, you need to find a different period for this subject. I won’t tolerate this. And clean up your mess."

He pointed to the four empty candy wrappers on Janelle’s desk. Four? Janelle apologized and did as she was told, then joined her friends for lunch.

"She gave up her diet!"

"Really?"

"Yep, we saw her eat a monster burger at Blaine’s with our own eyes."

Janelle blushed and confirmed it.

"It’s just not a big deal to me anymore, I guess," she said. "And that meat was really, really good."

With everyone’s gaze on her, she took a bite of the meatloaf on her tray. The physical proof made everyone exclaim in excitement. But Janelle herself felt excited about what she had just put in her mouth. The sub-par food that everyone detested, Janelle was getting a thrill about eating.

"Mmm, wow!" she said, temporarily confusing the entire table.

Ryan stood up. "In honor of this event, I submit that we all make the ultimate sacrifice and donate our meatloaves to Janelle’s cause. It’s the least we can do!"

Almost immediately, meatloaf after meatloaf arrived on Janelle’s plate. Janelle’s heart started beating faster, her head swimming. As she blushed, her friends thought she was just embarrassed. In actuality, she was more bewildered and excited than she had ever been in her life. Ryan intended the whole thing to be a joke, but by the end of lunch, she had eaten all eight entres.

It seemed like the more profoundly delicious food she had, the more she wanted. A short time after every meal, she’d feel the need to get another fix -- to taste such wonderful things and fill herself up again. But the snacks themselves became larger as well as more frequent. After finishing what she had, her mind’s voice saying "I can’t stop now, I need more, I’m not that full yet!" would nag at her until she succumbed.

The next week, she arrived at first period and sat down. Her perpetual eating sessions had added to Janelle’s size. Her tight, white pants made a slight stretching sound as she bended. Her ass had grown a bit. Her waist seemed to balloon slightly above her beltline, like the top of a muffin. Her tight top was even tighter, and it’s slight tendency to ride up required that she constantly pull it down straight. Although such things might be a nuisance to some, it was her growing body that ended up thrilling Janelle the most.

She put her bookbag down and, arching her back, used her hands to push back her long hair. Janelle’s breasts had grown a bit, and her arching motion prominently displayed their new girth, which she could feel against her bra. Even with her back fully arched, she could feel her belly press lightly against her belt. Every time she shifted in her seat, her mildly bulging thighs and ass fighting to escape her pants made a noise like stretching fabric.

Janelle yawned and proceeded to remove the books from her bag. Soon after, she retrieved her candy cache for the period and became lost in her snacking ritual.

When she went to bed that evening, she took with her a full pint of rich ice cream. The pint was empty, and Janelle’s cheeks and lips stained with chocolate, when she finally fell into a dream...

Janelle was dancing to loud hip-hop music, amidst a sizeable group of people in the middle of a house party. Various partiers cheered her on as her assets bounced and shook with the music. In the loudness and relative darkness, a female classmate of Janelle’s emerged from the crowd, carrying a huge, gallon-sized milkshake.

The classmate had a mystical, knowing expression on her face, something she had always felt seeing her in class. Janelle accepted the milkshake excitedly, but was afraid to partake while everyone would watch her do something so ridiculous. Her fears were put to rest when the crowd shouted cheers of encouragement. "Down that drink! -- Make that ass bigger, baby! -- Drink it, grow! Drink it, grow!"

She slowly raised the giant glass to her lips, closed her eyes, and let the thick ice cream flow into her. She suddenly saw herself in third-person. She watched as her tan upper arms began to plump up slowly, her sparse freckles spreading out a bit. Her breasts started to compete for space as they swelled out, creating what looked like tight spheres of cloth from what once was a bit wrinkled. Her belly and waist began to push out from over her belt. Her ass and legs swelled even more quickly than the rest of her. Her pants became tighter and tighter, stretching and stretching in an attempt to contain what were quickly becoming massive thighs. As she finished off her milkshake, the seam on one side of her pants finally gave way, and tan thigh-flesh poked out of the new opening.

Everyone cheered, and she began to dance once again, her body now jiggling like crazy with her new thick girth. Her ass wildly swayed with every step of her feet, and her new, big breasts bounced heavily. She had the biggest smile between her slightly plumper cheeks, when Ryan suddenly emerged from the crowd of onlookers.

"Janelle, you drank that whole thing!" he yelled.

"What are you talking about? I only drank one, and look how big I am now.." she said seductively as she ran her hands up the exaggerated curves of her brand new hips. She immediately felt more sexy, more attractive, more confident. A surge of energy swept through her, and she felt something welling up.

"I’m sooo..."

She grew a bit, tearing the other side of her pants and causing her top to ride up.

"... much ..."

She grew even more, her breasts so big that her top tore slightly between them. Her arms plumped up and her tan belly puffed out even more.

"... BIGGER!"

She felt a surge of growth and realized she was now eye-level with the formerly-taller Ryan. Her torn top liberally showed off her heavy, prominent breasts, and completely left her expanded belly bare. Her pants struggled to maintain status against the onslaught of her heavy, mammoth thighs. The curve of her back to her giant butt was comically exaggerated. She reached out her puffed out arms and caressed her new frontal assets adoringly.

"Bigger!" she cried, but nothing happened.

"You need more of it to grow," said the girl who had given her the first milkshake. She was holding another.

"Mmmm more milkshake, more and more," Janelle thought as she snatched it from the girl’s hands.

She downed the giant shake, music all around her, the feeling of expansion enveloping her. Her arms fattened, her breasts ballooned, her belly swelled, and her ass inflated behind her. She felt bigger and bigger, dwarfing everyone else at the party with how huge and fat her body was becoming. Her mind chanted "Bigger, fatter, more and more!" over and over again, before she woke up orgasming.

Another week passed, and Janelle’s real-life eating habits had taken an even more ravenous turn. Every time she ate and pushed herself to eat more and more, she imagined herself getting bigger. Sometimes she would suck her belly in and start to eat, slowly arching her back and puffing out her belly as she ate, trying to capture the thrill she felt in her dream. Every day her clothes became slightly tighter, and she had to struggle more and more to keep them on her slowly swelling body.

On Thursday, Janelle arrived at first period, wearing a way-too-tight T-shirt that was stretched so much across her front that the jiggling of her breasts and belly were extremely evident. Every step of her feet made a heavy sound on the ground, and shot up a wave of forced that caused her thighs and butt to bounce and shake. She was truly becoming a big girl.

She sat down in her usual spot, but was surprised to see that girl, the girl from her dream, sitting next to her. Usually the girl, a mildly-goth-looking type, sat far in the back.

"Hi," she said to Janelle.

"Hi," Janelle said. Normally her recent personality was very outgoing, but she felt shy around this girl. As she got out her snacks for the period, the girl said, "My name’s Olivia. I got you some."

Olivia took out several candy bars from her bag and set them on Janelle’s desk. "I want to help," she remarked, looking at Janelle.

Janelle was extremely confused, her mind racing. "I.. I don’t think I need it," she said, staring at her desk.

Olivia took out a mirror and started to touch herself up. "Trust me, I’ll help you get to the point where we can really make things happen."

Still unsure and disbelieving about what this girl could really know, Janelle said, "Help me get..?"

"Bigger," Olivia interrupted, suddenly turning to look into Janelle’s eyes. Janelle immediately heard the sound of fabric stretching all over herself. Her ample butt inflated under her, lifting her up. Her breasts swelled out against her T-shirt, eliminating the last of its wrinkles and replacing them with smooth, spherical curves. Her big thighs spread out past the sides of her chair, and as she shifted to get comfortable she could feel her belly slightly resting atop them.

Janelle looked around with her eyes nervously, but there wasn’t anyone yet nearby to notice the supernatural event that had just spontaneously fattened her. "But I can only work with what I have. In a few days, we can get you to where you’re ready to fulfill your desire."

Janelle just sat in silence, mouth slightly ajar, unsure of what to say.

"Eat, silly!" said Olivia, and practically shoved one end of a candy bar into Janelle’s mouth. Janelle nervously giggled and started eating her stash, still completely shocked about the fact that her fantasies were coming true, and soon she’d be able to grow as big as she wanted. The chocolate tasted better than ever.

All day, Janelle couldn’t get her encounter with Olivia off of her mind. As she headed to her car after school, she turned her cell phone on. There was a waiting voice message.

"Hey Janelle, this is Olivia. Meet me behind the cafeteria after school."

Janelle showed up to the meeting spot, and Olivia looked overjoyed.

"I’m glad you decided to come! You’re going to get so big and fat with my help," she said.

Janelle smiled and blushed. "I hope so," Janelle said happily.

"Follow me!" Olivia chirped. They walked over to the back door of the cafeteria’s storage area. Olivia hovered her hand over the padlock on the door.

"Watch this," she said. She closed her eyes and appeared to concentrate. Suddenly the lock simply popped open, and Olivia made a gleeful sound. They both entered the dark area and flipped on the lights. The room was full of row upon row of boxes of food. Janelle stared in wonder at the hundreds of packages of baked goods and candy.

"Are you hungry?" Olivia asked, grinning.

"Yes!" Janelle replied enthusiastically.

"Do you want to grow? Do you want to get really, really big?" Olivia said.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Janelle exclaimed.

Olivia went to one of the boxes.

"Mmm, I bet you like cheesecake!" Olivia said.

Janelle nodded and smiled.

Olivia removed the tray and handed it to Janelle. "Eat up! The faster you eat the sooner I can make you grow."

Janelle nodded understandingly and grabbed one of the slices of cheesecake. She began to eat it voraciously, as if each piece was just a slice of pizza. She felt so excited after finishing it, and even more-so as Olivia approached her with a medium-sized frosted cake.

"Happy birthday!" Olivia joked. She grabbed a piece of cake and stuffed as much as she could into Janelle’s mouth. Frosting got all over her face.

But at this point, Janelle wasn’t smiling. She just wanted to eat everything. She took the cake piece and shoved it into her mouth, trying to get as much of the frosting on her face at the same time.

"Go get more!" Janelle commanded, as she dove her hands into the cake and began eating like crazy. Olivia laughed and fetched a box of chocolate bars, and began unwrapping them while Janelle finished off her cake.

Janelle just kept eating all the delicious things she could ever want, filling herself with more and more of what she craved. She ate cookies, brownies, cupcakes, muffins, pies, and donuts, each time demanding more and more food. Some unexplained force prevented her from feeling uncomfortably full. After a half an hour of eating as much as she could, as fast as she could, the girls heard a noise at the other end of the room, near the front entrance.

"Wait!" Olivia whispered, "Someone’s coming." They both ran out of the building giggling.

Olivia walked Janelle to her car. "Alright, I want you to eat as much as you can this week. Way more than usual. Don’t listen to what anybody says about it. This Saturday you’ll make use of it."

Janelle nodded and they parted ways.

Throughout the next day, words of discouragement turned into words of encouragement for Janelle. Every time someone would remind her of how much she was eating, she would think, "I need to eat even more!"

Every time someone would warn her that she would grow big and fat, she would think, “Yeah I know… I can’t wait!"

She ate twice as much as ever, downing extra helping after extra helping, drinking twice as many glasses of chocolate milk and soft drinks.

Finally, on Saturday morning, Olivia gave Janelle a call. She invited Janelle over to her house and told her how to get there.

Janelle arrived at Olivia’s, and Olivia was already preparing things. Candles were lit all throughout the room, which was slightly dim due to the shut curtains.

“Did you eat as much as you could?" asked Olivia.

“So much, Olivia! I think I’ve already grown a little bit from all the delicious food I’ve eaten," Janelle replied.

Olivia walked over to Janelle and hovered her hands over her chest. She closed her eyes, and Janelle felt a warmth spread through her body. Olivia brought out a giant box of cupcakes.

“These will help instigate the growth. Eat these and to concentrate as hard as you can, and make yourself grow," Olivia commanded.

Janelle shut her eyes and started stuffing the cupcakes into her mouth that Olivia handed to her.

“Bigger, fatter, grow, grow," Janelle thought. She kept trying to imagine her growing, trying to repeat in her mind what she wanted to happen, tasting every delicious, frosted cupcake that she consumed. Suddenly she felt her belly press against her belt, which had been set to maximum length. She opened her eyes, and felt growth well up in her.

Quickly at first, then dying down, every part of Janelle’s body expanded. Her arms grew more plump, and filled the remaining slack in her T-shirt’s sleeves. Her breasts inflated like balloons, drawing up the bottom of her shirt and exposing her tan, fattening belly. She could feel her ass swell and swell, filling stretching her shorts to their limit. Her calves and thighs plumped and thickened, gaining in size and weight. Everything felt like it was increasing in beauty and sexuality as it expanded. Janelle was lost in the moment and stopped eating. The expansion soon stopped.

“You’ve gotta keep eating to keep it going, Janelle," Olivia said.

Janelle snatched two more cupcakes from Olivia and stuffed her face. She couldn’t stop eating, or she’d stop growing!

“Bigger, better, fatter and fatter.." Janelle thought as she felt the growth welling up in her once more.

“Bigger, bigger, BIGGER!" her mind screamed as she ate even faster. Cupcake after cupcake went into Janelle’s mouth and disappeared, leaving traces of frosting all over her lips, chin and cheeks. She was now eating faster than she ever realized possible. And it started to have an effect.

Janelle’s breasts grew fatter and bigger, growing to take up the entire space of her shirt. Her belly continued to grow fat and round, snapping through her belt and inflating outward. Her plump upper arms tore through her too-small sleeves, and her thighs began to tear through the openings in her shorts. Olivia surveyed the fattening girl, and noticed Janelle growing in stature as well as plumpness. She was expanding in all directions, thick, round and chubby but not becoming flabby in the least. She was simply becoming a big, fat girl.

Janelle finally finished all the cupcakes in the box.

“Oh no, I’m out!" she cried.

“Don’t worry about it, now the food you’ve eaten these past couple of days will kick in," Olivia said calmly. “Just say aloud that you want to grow."

“I want to grow, bigger and fatter!" said the already very big girl. Her giant butt and thighs fattened and plumped even more, turning her shorts into nothing more than a tattered thong.

“More… fatter..." Her breasts ballooned outward even more, becoming the size of basketballs and beyond, turning her former T-shirt into a poorly-designed sports bra. “Bigger and bigger…" Her arms fattened and swelled, her cheeks became more cherubic, her belly became rounder and bigger, and her tan legs grew unimaginably giant and heavy.

“And BIGGER and FATTER!!" she screamed in ecstasy. Janelle shot up and out with a burst of uninhibited growth. Her breasts were huge, bigger than any girl’s she had ever seen. Her thighs and but were so massive that the slightest shift in weight caused them to jiggle and quake. Her hips and belly were huge, making her have an extremely round silhouette. Her plump arms could no longer hang down straight, and continued to increase in angle. Her ass and thighs forced her legs to spread out. Her inflated shoulders and breasts pumped up and inhibited what she could see. All she knew was that she felt so large, so fat, and so big that she never wanted to stop.

Janelle’s head it the ceiling, and the growth stopped. The sudden distraction caused her already giant and awkward frame to lose balance, and she fell to the carpet with a resounding crash. Her massive breasts, now much larger than her own head, shook violently in protest. Her thighs quaked for a moment and finally settled. With some help from Olivia, she finally managed to get up, despite the cumbersome size of her new, inflated arms.

“I’m so big Olivia, I’m bigger than everyone, it feels sooo good!" Janelle said dreamily.

“Yes you are Janelle! And now I’m going to enchant myself to become just as big as the person I’m with. I’ve wanted to become so big for so long, but the spells required to do so alone are curses, so I’m unable to use them on myself, but with a willing partner they are enchantments " Olivia explained, audibly excited.

Janelle wasn’t really listening. She was busy feeling her big belly, pressing her monumental, tan breasts together, tracing the contours of her hips, and thinking about her next meal to notice anything but herself.

Latest posts

Back