• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jeans

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
I had worn "Just My Size" jeans for years. They have changed fabrics, styles, fit types...everything during this time. They finally went too far, and I didn't like the way any of their jeans fit me.

I tried the Avenue jeans, but so many are low rise and I just don't feel comfortable in low rise jeans, especially as I have a high waist, and they just didn't fit right.

I ordered some Lee Jeans, and they came in this week. I'm very happy with the cut, the weight of the fabric, and the appropriate amount of strechiness (they don't completely stretch out of shape as you wear them). They only go to a size 26, but that's my size and I'm happily wearing a pair right now. I love the colors (a problem I've had with other jeans as well).

Thought I would brag on them a little.

The U.S. site for plus sizes is: http://www.lee.com/catalog/Womens#

Latest posts

Back