• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jenny and the Genie – by Ruin (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruin

~BBW, Magic, ~MWG – Jenny’s third wish backfires when she finds a genie.

[Author's Note: This is just something I wrote up in short time. I thought that I might as well post it instead of letting it go to waste. I might add more at some point and, at the same time, I might not.]

Jenny and the Genie
by Ruin

Jenny was 21 years old and beautiful. She had a figure to die for. Her hair was short and brown. Her face was sculpted like those of the greatest statues, which made the rest of her face look even better. If you looked into her hazelnut eyes then you would get lost and would be unable to look away. The same went for her smile.

Looking down you would see her breasts, full and large. Her stomach was well defined from years of sit ups and exercise. The bottom side of her body gave her that ‘hourglass’ body shape that so many women strive to get.

Unfortunately, like a lot of other young, slender, beautiful women, she was a spoiled brat. She was used to getting her own way and when she had a chance to be greedy she used it. Jenny was also a bully when it came to one aspect of a person, their waistline. If she saw a woman who was fatter than she was, she wouldn’t lose the chance to let them know she could see it.

When Jenny received the antique lamp after her great-grandmother passed away, a lamp which had been purchased many years ago, she just thought it was a piece of junk and left it on her mantelpiece. However, after she managed to accidentally release a genie, she changed her mind.

The genie flew out of the tip of the lamp and floated in the air, looking at Jenny. Jenny just stood by her mantelpiece looking back with her mouth wide open. The genie was female, and quite large for that matter. She looked to be at least 300 pounds, tight clothing making her look even larger than she was.

“You have released me, Master. I shall grant you three wishes.” The genie spoke to her in a voice that boasted of power.

Jenny couldn’t believe it.

“Anything I want?” she asked, disbelievingly.

“You have three wishes and can wish for anything you want, Master.”

Jenny knew what she wanted to wish for first: Money.

“I wish I was rich!” she shouted.

“Your wish is granted.” The genie spoke in a bored voice with no emotion.

Jenny looked around, but didn’t see any money.

“Well where is it, fatso?” Jenny called her fatso without realizing it. She was so used to calling larger people names that she did it automatically.

“Your name has been changed to Richard. All documents with your name in them have had the Jenny replaced with Richard. Although, if you don’t mind me saying, Master, Richard isn’t a very good name for a woman.”

Jenny couldn’t believe it. Not only was the genie fat, it was also stupid. She would have to waste her second wish fixing the first one.

After she had her name changed back to Jenny, she decided on a wish that would ensure she could get anything she wanted.

“I wish I had the powers of a genie,” she said, smiling.

“Are you sure, Master? This is a very serious wish that will cause you to actually become a ge-” The genie was cut off mid-sentence.

“I don’t care about anything so long as I get the powers.”

“Well, if you are sure, Master. Your wish is granted.”

Suddenly Jenny’s clothes changed to match the genie’s. Her new red top was no better than a bra and she wore a short red skirt. She was standing by a mirror and looked into it to find her hair had also changed. It was now a deep black, long and wavy.

“I didn’t want you to turn me into a genie!” Jenny screamed at the genie.

“That is the only way you can gain the powers and I tried to warn you,” the genie replied.

“I’m not Master anymore?”

“No, now you’re just a genie to serve somebody else. Besides, the transformation isn’t complete yet.”

Suddenly Jenny’s body felt numb and then it felt like she had a lot more body. She felt down towards her stomach to find a rapidly expanding belly. She looked down, but got a face full of soft new breast. Her body was expanding in front of her very eyes! Jenny grabbed fistfuls of her new layers of fat, perhaps in an attempt to stop the growth, but the weight continued to pile on.

Her breasts increased in size and softness until they started to sag a little. They were the size of melons and rested on her new belly. Her belly was now massive and had started to form a roll, even though she was standing. She was used to a flat, defined stomach and now had a massive, soft belly. It had started forming an apron as well concealing the top of her tree-trunk thighs. They overlapped in the middle, destroying any chance of walking without a waddle.

Her thighs had widened as well to make room for a new massive butt. It had once been small and firm, but was now big and soft. Jenny would no longer need a cushion to sit on, that is if she could ever find a normal chair to sit on. Her face had even changed. She had a double chin and a thicker neck. Her cheeks no longer showed any sign of cheekbones; even her lips were bigger. Every part of her body was now bigger and softer. Her arms had grown. Her hands and feet were larger. Even her knees now had rolls! She was definitely 300-plus pounds.

Jenny stared at her enlarged figure staring back at her from the mirror, and frantically started grabbing fistfuls of flesh all over her body, as if to make sure it was real. The clothes had grown with her and in her own mind she was looking at a freak circus lady.

“What have you done to me!?” he shrieked at the genie.

“Completed your transformation into a genie. You wished for it,” the genie replied in a tone that stated the obvious.

Suddenly a realization came to Jenny.

“Wait, I have powers don’t I? I can turn myself back!”

“Afraid not. You can only grant wishes. Why do you think I serve people as a genie? I don’t like it…which leads me to the last thing. Your lamp.”

“Served people?”

“I am your Master now. I am going to make sure I am normal again.”

Jenny started to cry.

“So I am going to be stuck like this? Fat and a slave for the rest of my life unless somebody gives me the chance to wish to be normal?”

“I’m afraid so.”

Jenny waddled towards her.

“How come I can stand?”

“You’re a genie now, not a human. That’s why you can never lose this weight. Actually it comes with some benefits. You never get hungry or thirsty, you never have any needs and you can’t die. You will be a fat slave for the rest of eternity but still…”

Jenny sobbed.

“Oh, and just so you know, I seem to remember you calling me fatso.” The genie smiled at Jenny. “Firstly, I wish that I was a normal human again. Secondly, I wish that you will always serve me and, thirdly, I wish that you were another 100 pounds fatter.”

“Your wishes are granted,” sobbed Jenny, as her body started to go numb once again.

Latest posts

Back