• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Joe's by Berry (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berry

~BBW, Magic, ~MWG - A young woman gets a job at a restaurant run by a strange "man".

Joe's​
by Berry​

Jane placed the phone back on the receiver. At last she’d had some luck. She had just been on the phone with a local restaurant and they had accepted her application for their waitress vacancy. So long as she did well in her interview the job would be hers. By this time next week she might even have an income!

Jane was 20 and had been at college for the past two months. Unfortunately she was having trouble on the money side of things. Her parents refused to give her a penny and if she couldn’t find a job soon, she’d have to give up on her studies and return home. It finally seemed like she’d be okay.

Jane walked into her bedroom, making sure she had clothes that would wow the interviewer on the big dat. She had plenty of time but she needed this job. The interview would have to go perfectly. Looking at herself in the mirror, Jane was pretty sure she could impress the interview if they were male. Her body was magnificent. She was slim with curves in the right places. Large breasts that remained firm and perky and long legs with a small amount of toning. Her long brown hair framed her angelic gave and hazelnut eyes. When people saw Jane’s face, they wouldn’t forget it. She was beautiful.

The day of the interview had come and Jane approached Joe’s, dressed in a smart, pale blue dress. She’d attempted to dress formally while ensuring people would see her stunning figure. She wore her hair in a bun and although she usually never wore makeup she’d given her face a very light touch up. In her opinion, she looked perfect and she did.

Entering the restaurant, Jane was greeted by a plump waitress smiling at her; Jane couldn’t help but notice how ill fitting the woman’s uniform was, her breasts and belly straining the buttons on the plain black top.

“Hi, welcome to Joe’s! How can I help you?” The waitress greeted Jane warmly.

“Hello, my name is Jane Powell. I have an interview about a vacancy.” Jane replied.

“Oh!” The waitress appeared shocked but composed herself immediately, “The waitress vacancy - If you’d like to follow me, I’ll take you to the owner.”

The waitress gave Jane another smile, revealing her dimple and turned to make her way across the room. As they walked past the empty tables, the waitress spoke in a bright, chatty manner, putting Jane at ease.

“Usually it gets busy around midday although you’d be surprised how busy we can get in the mornings sometimes. Joe’s food is quite famous although it’s pretty fattening.” The waitress laughed, patting her belly.

No wonder your arse is straining those trousers. Jane thought to herself, hypnotized by the waitress’s backside as she followed.

The pair reached a large door and the waitress turned, still smiling.

“Well here you are! Joe is right through here. Good luck with your interview!”

With that the waitress turned and left, leaving Jane alone. Suddenly she felt nervous as she knocked on the door and entered an office with a large desk. A man sat on the other side of it. The man stood up as she entered and motioned for her to take a seat across from him.

“Miss Powell?” He asked.

“Yes, it’s a pleasure to meet you Mr-“ Jane stopped, realizing she hadn’t been given his name.

“Just call me Joe, Miss Powell.” He smiled again.

Jane felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Something about this man and his smile felt...off. She couldn’t place her feeling but somehow he was too ordinary...too friendly.

“Right Jane – Can I call you Jane?” That smile again.

“Erm, of course.”

“Right Jane, I can tell you right now that I believe you could be perfect for this role. Could, mind you. Right now you are not what we are looking for but I can help you in these aspects.”

“What aspects? I can improve in whatever ways I need to.”

“Hmm...” The man stood up.” I wonder if you actually would if I told you. Tell me Jane, how much do you want this job?”

“That’s irrelevant I need this job.”

The man clapped his hands together, startling Jane.

“Perfect!” He walked towards a large mirror, his smile now a huge grin. Jane instantly regretted her last statement as she felt a cold chill.

“Could you stand in front of this mirror please Jane?”

She stood up and slowly walked towards the mirror, willing herself not to but somehow f finding herself compelled to do so. She looked at her reflection as the man walked behind her and then stepped forwards, vanishing inside of her. Jane tried to scream but found herself unable to speak or even move.

“Right Jane.” Jane tried to scream again as she saw her reflection speaking, her own voice ringing in her ears but sounding alien to her. “As you can see, I have complete control. Don’t worry; it won’t be for very long. I just have to make these improvements.”

“Here at Joe’s, our waitresses have to meet a certain standard that you don’t currently meet. First of all, their appearance must be casual.”

At that, Jane clicked her fingers and a wet flannel appeared in her hand. She proceeded to wash the makeup from her face the flannel disappearing when it was gone. Afterwards she put her hands behind her head and let her hair fall freely.

“We don’t allow makeup and we have a restriction on the length of our waitresses’ hair.” At that, Jane’s hair shortened until it only reached halfway down her neck.

I must be dreaming. This can’t be real.

“I’m afraid this is real Jane but don’t worry, you’ll have the job you need soon enough. I’m doing you a favor!”

“Now this is the real problem. The others weren’t as important is this one. I’m afraid you are just too skinny, our waitresses have to be nice and fat otherwise our customers will think the food here is lousy and I will not allow that to happen.”

Jane clicked her fingers again her clothes vanished to be replaced by the waitressing uniform, sizes too big. The trousers fell around her ankles and the shirt hung off her.

“You see, you don’t even fit the uniform! But don’t worry; I can fix that for you.”

No, no, no, no, no!

“Oh it’s not so bad Jane. Although I must say you are quite beautiful...oh well! A lot of men are partial to larger women, I’m sure you’ll keep some of your beauty. Anyway just think of the money.”

Jane clicked her fingers again and the uniform vanished, leaving her in her underwear. Suddenly her body started to itch and then it slowly began to change.

Her thighs thickened, the gap in-between getting smaller and smaller until her thighs touched. Her hips flared and although she couldn’t see it she could feel her backside begin to weigh her down as her panties began to strain. Her waistline disappeared as her toned stomach was replaced by a roll, another larger roll and then a full blown belly that hung over a waistband that now dug into her new fat.

Her sides widened, flabby love handles formed and her breasts increased in size and weight causing her bra to strain and droop slightly towards her large, Buddha-like, belly. Her upper arms thickened substantially, replacing the trace of muscle. A double chin formed as her angelic face became chubby, hiding her cheekbones. Her short hair exaggerated the look and replaced her sharp beauty with a different, cute one.

I don’t care what he say’s! This has to be a dream.

“Wow! You sure porked up! You’re plump for sure!” Jane’s plump reflection laughed at her.

“I bet you couldn’t even do a sit-up now Jane...In fact, why don’t we try it?” The man was trying to taunt her, upset her even further.

The man, through Jane, sat on the floor, letting her feel her whole body jiggle with the sudden movement and her backside spread out beneath her, cushioning her from the floor. She lay back and attempted a sit-up but her gut was in the way. She tried again, lunging upwards but she barely left the floor. She gave up, already out of breath.

“You see Jane; you’re an out of shape fatty now! Perfect for the job, like I knew you would be. I’m sure you’ll make an excellent waitress, I won’t be very happy otherwise and I’m sure you’ll want to keep me happy.”

Jane rolled onto her front and slowly made her way to her feet, feeling all of her new weight as she did so. As she stood panting, the man stepped out of her body and she regained control. The man clicked his fingers and she was once again dressed in the waitressing uniform only this time it was tight on her, emphasizing her new figure. She started to sob.

“Now, I’ve made four more changes that you won’t be able to see. These are to make sure you can’t lose weight or tell anybody what has happened. Firstly you can’t speak, write, act out...let anybody or anything know what has happened. You have been gaining weight over the last year. Secondly your metabolism has been shot to pieces. Thirdly you will now live a more gluttonous lifestyle and last of all I’ve given you a more lazy personality. No more exercise for you...well no extreme exercise anyway, I want you to see how hard some things are for you now that you are out of shape. I’m afraid the only change in your weight is going to be upwards unless you control yourself now Jane.”

“Now shall I call you a taxi or do you think you can make the walk home?”

Latest posts

Back