• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jokes, anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataru

Alright, whenever we're sitting around at break, we swap jokes at work. I've been running out of material and was wondering if anyone else had some good ones (Clean or dirty, doesn't matter anyway. I work at a factory. =P ) to share.
I'll start:

A magician gets a job on a cruise ship. In the front row of the audience is the captain, and on the captain's shoulder is a parrot.

After a few days of doing his act, the magician starts getting heckled by the parrot, who spouts off the magician's secrets during the act.

"It's in his sleeve!"

"His assistant has it!"

"It's behind his back!"

That night, the ship hits an iceberg and sinks. The magician wakes up a few days later floating on a piece of driftwood.

On the other end of the driftwood, the parrot is sitting.

For two or three days, the two of them just stare at each other. Don't say anything, don't do anything, just stare at each other all mad.

Finally the parrot goes, "I give up. Where's the boat?"

~A

Back