• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Just a sweet old Lady (BHM BBW WG TF Hypnosis)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S13Drifter

JDM Fanboy
***A story /ramblings and my first real try at writing a story so hope you enjoy! I may continue this if enough people like it. I’m sorry for any grammatical errors, blame it on the new writer. ***

Just a sweet old Lady
by S13Drifter

You walk out of the grocery store after only grabbing a few items. You are single guy in your late 20's, 5"11", about 200 pounds, you used to be a solid 180 lbs through out high school but college helped with that extra 20 pounds and you have just maintained it ever since. You never seemed to mind and didnt think much of it. You just moved to this city about two months ago and know no one. You moved here for a job that let you go after 3 weeks due to them getting bought out. Bonus was they let you keep your moving and sign up bonus so you are not worried about money or finding a job anytime soon. You just want to relax for once and take in the new place.

As you are walking to your car an old woman flags you down. She's in her early 60's, pale white skin, blood read hair, only about five foot and hips twice as wide as her body. She must be about 400 pounds but gives you a smile as big and bright as the sun. You walk over to her.

Woman, "Excuse me but could you help me load my car, my knees are not what they used to be and its quite hot out here?" She gestures to her Dodge minvan which looks to be build for wheel chair access.

"Sure thing, I can help you ma'am. Would you like them in the back of the van?"

Woman, "Oh that door is broken and wont open, Im sorry but you'll need to go through the side door and put them in the back please. Thank you so much for your help hun, you're a blessing"

"Not a problem at all" You start loading her groceries in the back of the van, taking a few trips to the cart and back into the van having to climb over the two large seats in the middle of the van. You notice she has her cart full to the brim with food with just about everything you can think of. "You planning a big party or something?", you ask.

Woman, "Oh, no its just me in the house. Been that way for a while now" Thats a lot of food for just one person but give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe shes the type that buys everything one month at a time. "I havent seen you around here before, did you just move?", she asked.

"Oh, I've only been here for about a month or two. Moved here for a job that let me go as soon as I got here. Im looking for something now but they let me keep my signing bonus so i'm also enjoying this place and getting to know the town.", you chuckle.

Woman, " Well I am sorry about the job, this is a great place. I have lived here my whole life, 4 generations of my family have been here. They say this town will help anyone grow."

"Well thank you and yes I hope I can grow here too. This seems like a nice place and I would like a better job than what I cam here for if im honest", you say as you place the last of her bags in the van and start to step out.

"Oh please sit down" as she semi pushes you back into the van and on of of the chairs, "That was a lot of bags you had to carry and I cannot thank you enough. I dont know how you did that in this heat? Im sweating all over and must sleep awful haha."

"Its fine, plus its not that hot out.." Before you could say anymore she pulled her perfume from her purse and sprays a big cloud of the stuff but the nozzle was pointed at you. You cough for a minute as everything seems to get hazzy and your body is feeling heavy. Everything goes black.

You wake up feeling very groggy and confused. You feel something soft and as you open you eyes you are on big sofa. Like an extra deep and wide sofa, across from you is the coffee table and a love seat. You are in a living room but you have no idea whos living room. You get up and walk over to the window, you see nothing but grass and a tree line about 500 feet out. You are on a ranch? You are very confused and wondering how you made it to this house. Everything seems dated and defiantly an older home. The last thing you remember was helping that nice old lady, wait! The old lady, is she here? As if she was reading your mind she walked into the living room.

woman, "Oh good your awake!, I was worried about you. I told you it was so hot out and you were working hard. As soon as you sat down in my van you fainted immediately. I tried to use your phone to call someone but I can never work those things and I figured you might need the help since you are so new in town. I brought you to my place so you could rest and sleep it off, I used to be a nurse you know. How are you feeling hun?"

"umm, I'm ok I guess. My head hurts a little, wait did you bring me inside from the van?"

"You must be famished, I bet thats why your head still hurts. Please come into the kitchen, I made fresh chocolate chips cookies and I do owe you for helping me out today. I dont know what I would have done." She starts to make her way into the kitchen, you start to notice a little waddle in her step, gosh she is big and actually for a grandma she kinda good looking too. Wait what are you thinking? You walk into the kitchen and have a seat at the table. Its a small round four person table, she takes a seat next to yours and pushed a place of fresh cookies in front of you. They are still warm, you can see the steam from them. "Please its just me in the house and I cant eat all these, I cook and I bake to keep me busy. I dont like idle hands so I stay busy with my projects. Please eat, you earned these", as she pushed the plate close to you. You pick one up and take a big bite if the cookie, its warm and soft and loaded with chocolate, butter, and something else you can't tell yet but its sweet.

"Wow these are really good, you didnt have to make me cookies. I do feel bad for I guess passing out in your van" You take another bite.

She replies, " Oh dont you worry about that hun, Im just glad you're ok. You like these? They are a family secret recipe that I've been baking for ages now."

You grab another one and bite it in half, " Oh yes I dont I've ever had anything this good", You finish that cookie and grab one more with your other hand.

"Here hun let me pour you a glass of milk with that, they are good but they do make you thirsty" She sets down a glass of milk with a pitcher of more milk on the table. She then proceeds to tell you about times as a little girl and growing up around here. Half way through her story of how her mother taught her to cook she looks down at the plate. "My my, looks like the cookies are good, you took out the whole plate. Why there must have been 3 dozen cookies on that plate. Really I should thank you, here help me with these too." She walks to the pantry and brings over 2 more dozen of cookies and places them in front of you. The as she pours you another glass of milk she starts back into her story.

"Did I really just eat 3 dozen cookies? Im so sorry I dont know what happened I just kinda zoned out I guess." You tell her in shock.

"Dont you worry a thing hun, like I said you are really just helping me. Plus it tells me how good my cooking is" She winks at you and it makes you feel all warm in side. She puts a new cookie into your hand and you start eating it without realizing, she is back to her story and you are fully entranced by her words. You just want to listen to her talk. The next thing you know you cleaned the other plate of cookies and finish all the milk. Holy cow you are stuffed to the brim, how did you eat all those cookies?

"Well thank you ma'am for the cookies and looking after me, but I really must be going. Say where are we anyway? As you stand up you feel very drowsy and disoriented. "Woa I dont feel so good". "Why dont you sit down on the couch hun. You dont look so hot", she replied. As you stumble back to the couch you plop down, "How can I get home from ..." But you pass out instead. "You sleep tight hun, you can help me more in the morning" she whispered as she put a blanket over you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back