• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

just happy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinuplola

plump platinum blonde
sososo close to my 2010 goal :happy: ive always been to shy too talk about my weight gain on here really.

i started gaining in 03 went from 130 to 200 and stayed there until 07/06 ish when i get close to 240. summer of 08 was pretty nuts so lost some weight and got back down to about 200 :( i made the decision in november of 09 to start getting serious about my fat ;). since then ive come over half way to reaching my 2010 goal.

summer 2008

wrrrr.jpg

winter 2010

hotfatty2.jpg

yesterday

summer10021.jpg

the photos arent anything great just a progression of my rounding face but id like to try to post more as i get them.

i am bigger and heavier and more lazy and out of shape than i have ever been in my life. idk but i love it. i notice how out of breath i get when i move around too much, which is like walking from my house to my car :blush:. people lecture me about how i just keep getting bigger and bigger. i eat till i cant move. my belly rests half way to my knee when i sit and for the first time ever i can feel it resting on my upper thighs while stand. my b,i is nearly 50% and im roughly 150lbs overweight according the 'ideal weight for your height' chart...and i love that, too.

none of my clothes fit except whats stretches and allows room for my stuffed little body. my boobs overwhelm me and my poor body is exhausted from carrying all this new extra weight. i love it. whew. there i said it.

Latest posts

Back