Quantcast

Kate Winslet: Latest Photoshop Star? (and others)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TraciJo67

I don't think anyone who's seen these pictures doesn't think that she's been photoshopped to within an inch of her life...

The one where she is lying on the fur is just...odd. Her lower half is all out of proportion to her top half, her thighs are really short compared to length of her arms and calves, and her feet are much larger than her ass. I honestly think it might be someone else's lower half, or parts of someone else's lower half, photoshopped in. Something is definitely not right there.
Wow, and I was just thinking that it HAS to be real, since it is certainly how my body looks when I'm lounging nekkid on my chaise, strategically wrapped in expensive furs. Not a blemish, not a stretch mark, not a scar or a stray hair or an ounce of extra flesh to be seen. Just miles and miles of smooth, baby soft (hell, baby-LIKE) skin :rolleyes::D

ROFL @ the very notion that it's not photoshopped 8,000 ways to Sunday.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
It must absolutely suck to be a woman and grow older in Hollywood.
I think you can drop the "in Hollywood" part. Women do not get a break in society either on their figure or how age affects them, whereas men can use the 'seasoned' excuse and somehow remain sexual Tyrannosaurs as they age (e.g., Sean Connery).

You ladies have it tough. Nip and tuck, liposuck, nose job, boob job. Botox. Friggin menopause. Why is bigger only better when it's underneath your sweater? I prefer the bigger, juicier brains in addition to the rest of your sizes :).

Lady at Large

We all know in our HEADS that real people don't look like this, ever, but nevertheless there is still that bar that 'society' wants to hold up to measure us all. It is *sigh* worthy.

Latest posts