• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kelli's desires (BBW, WG, stuffing, descriptive)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fedexpress

(BBW, stuffing, descriptive. ~SWG) - A nascent plumper discovers the pleasure of stuffing

[Author's note: Lost a lot of this story to a computer crash. Delicious descriptive just how u like it. Open to criticism, aside from the fact that its obviously rushed. More to come if u like. Would love an editor.]

Kelli's Desires
by Fed Express

Chapter One – My legs are getting huge

Kelli sat on her bed in a daze, slipping the last half of a swiss cake roll into her mouth.

What am I doing?” she thought. She had never felt this way before. The sheer thought of eating more excited her so much, even though she was stuffed beyond belief. She had never eaten so much at once, devouring most of the food out of her cabinet.

Things had been changing lately and she was thinking very differently and was more confident. Since she had moved out of her parents and into her own apartment she had gained over thirty pounds and it couldn’t have excited her more.

Her once loose booty shorts cut into her hips and her thighs. Stretch marks lined her small belly as it hung over the waistband. Her supple ass cheeks fought for control of her now seemingly tiny shorts, small dents of cellulite visible as she stood up from her bed. The tightness of her shorts on her clitoris made her feel so good.

She looked herself over in her mirror from the side examining her no longer toned figure. Her thighs spilled out of the bottom of her shorts expanding once they were free from the tight confines. The top of her ass crack was just barely visible from behind as she posed at different angles.

Why does this feel so good? she wondered without supplyiong an answer. Her bottom heavy figure jiggled slightly as she moved from side to side. Her thighs had gotten huge and she struggled to pull her shorts off of her amply padded rear.

As she bent down she felt her panties slip themselves deeper into her considerable expanse of a butt. Kicking off her shorts she noticed that the warmth she had felt while stuffing herself for the past forty minutes was actually a wet spot on her underwear. It felt so amazing to her to be so full and she grabbed the new layer of fat on her stomach.

She laid back onto her bed, her cheeks and thighs spreading out slightly as she slapped and squeezed her stomach. Her hands moved lower as she played her juicy thighs, and then back up to breasts. They paled in comparison to her behind but she pinched her nipples sending a shudder through her spine.

Instinctively she explored the wet spot between her legs with her right hand finding herself becoming increasingly hot. Her breath quickened as she felt the new softness of her womanly features, and she allowed her fingers to work magic on them, moaning softly from the pressure of food in her stomach.

She worked a little harder as she let out a gasp, reaching for another swiss cake roll. Breathing heavily she stuffed the cake into her mouth struggling to focus on her fingers and chewing at the same time.

Her mouth full of chocolate, she breathed through her nose and she came in quick short muffled cries. Laying there stunned she swallowed the rest of the cake.

What’s happening to me?” she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - -

Kelli awoke surrounded in wrappers from her binge the night before. She picked up her mess and began getting her clothes ready for work. Kelli was an LNA at a local hospital, and her morning routine was very simple. She rarely wore a lot of makeup, never being too concerned with impressing anyone. She slunk into her bathroom and started her shower. Waiting for the water to warm sufficiently, she examined herself in the mirror and huffed.

“What am I doing to myself?” she thought grabbing her flabby stomach. Her panties dug into her hips and as she peeled them out from between her cheeks, noticing thick red marks from where they had been resting. Hopping into her shower she felt the warm water rush over her body. It felt so good as it poured over her and she rubbed her hands together getting the chocolate out of her fingernails from the night before. She delicately ran her hands through her long brown hair and lathered her body with soap, gently squeezing her new found love handles.

“Hmmf” she muttered to herself, remembering how slim she had been only a few months ago. She tried to forget the situation and told herself that she still looked hot and she was still slim. She was confused slightly about what she was doing to her body and what she thought was normal

Turning off the water and climbing out of the shower she went about the rest of her morning routine naked, applying makeup and drying her hair. She went to her dresser to find some undergarments for work. She usually wore larger underwear to cover her behind all the way and for comfort under her scrubs, but her favorite pair of purple panties seemed to be fitting quite snug lately. She pulled them up hesitantly as they creaked slightly around her thighs.

“I can’t keep eating like this” she thought, “soon I won’t fit into anything!”

Pulling them fully around her jiggling behind she reached for her pants, which much to her dismay went on just as slowly as her underwear. There was some stretch to them, however they seemed to be sticking the further she got them up her legs. Her butt had become too large for a couple pairs of her shorts, but these scrubs were always loose fitting and the waistband was extremely tight when fitting around the largest part of her behind.

Her top fit okay but she noticed that where her once flat stomach was unnoticeable, sat a slight pooch of a belly clearly visible from the front and side. Frowning at herself in the mirror she grabbed her purse and left for work.

Driving into work her belly rumbled alerting her to it’s hunger for more food. She found herself getting excited from this feeling, as she was accustomed to lately. “No, I need to slow down we can’t keep doing this, I’m going to be as big as a house!”

She slapped her stomach as if it could hear her.

“I am hungry though, and I need to eat breakfast,” she justified, “I’m terrible at work when I’m hungry.”

She squeezed one of her thick thighs as she spoke aloud, “You are hungry for more, aren’t you?”

Sighing to herself she pulled into a McDonalds.

Only a little breakfast, just enough to stop this rumbling” she thought patting her stomach again. At the drive through she ordered a couple McGriddles with a large latte coffee, “That should be good, right? Well, maybe only a few more.”

“I’m sorry make that four.” she said.

“And can I get four sausage mcmuffins?” she impulsively added, questioning her own judgment.

“I’ll only eat two of each,” she told herself reassuringly.

After her seventh serving of McGriddles and McMuffins while parked outside the McDonalds she found herself wondering if she should have gotten more. “Only one more left and I still want more?”

She was already full but she still wanted to stuff herself more. She shifted her legs as she sat in her car looking left and right as if someone was watching.

“Only a few more,” she thought as she drove back around.

Arriving at work she walked slowly towards the reception desk. Grabbing her name tag and slippers she worked her way towards the elevator towards her floor, her stomach stuffed.

“Hey Stefan,” she called waving at her crush. He worked a few floors below hers and often said hello and flirted with her, but not today. She made a face as she walked away from his unresponsive figure.

“Must be in a bad mood today,” she thought climbing into the elevator. As the elevator moved upwards she rubbed her belly lightly sighing and remembering the night before. She wanted to forget her feelings but found it extremely hard considering their effect on her eating habits.

Her day at work went as usual welcoming patients in and taking various blood pressures and temperatures as needed. She couldn’t wait to get off work and get home to her comfortable bed again to sleep and pleasure her body. She had been thinking all day about her past month, and her unexplained behavior. It all felt so good to her in the moment, but deep inside she knew that her friends and society disagreed with women who were overweight, and she was well on her way.

Cruising home at around four in the afternoon, she noticed a new Fredrick’s’ Pastries, and fighting her better judgment she decided to stop. Sitting in her car she debated whether to go inside.

“I need to stop eating… but a few sweets wouldn’t set me way back... right?” she thought. “Okay I’ll go in but only a few snacks for tomorrow, no binging tonight!”

A short time later she was resting in her bed, with Boston crème filling spilling down her chin, she had heavy breaths. She clutched her stuffed belly with her left hand slowly feeding herself another cupcake with her other moaning softly with pleasure. The frosting was smooth and sweet tasting as she licked her lips clean from the sugary substance. She had spent over forty dollars on desserts which were now gone.

Lying in her panties in a food coma, she thought about what her boyfriend Eli would say to her when he got back from Americorps. She hadn’t seen him in over six months except for a few pictures here and there in letters he wrote her.

“What will he say?” she thought, “When he finds out I’ve gained so much weight and love eating so much?”

She sat with her hands on her stomach dreaming about eating more. Pushing another cupcake into her mouth she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

(Continued in post four of yhis thread)

Latest posts

Back