• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kevin Smith Ejected From Southwest Airlines

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
On twitter tonight, I noticed following Adipositivity that Kevin Smith was ejected from a plane today on Southwest Airlines. He has been tweeting about it nonstop and you can view his open twitter account and see all he has posted to see what happened here.

Now I know this isn't news to anyone and even if you aren't a Kevin Smith fan, I just can't imagine why they feel treating ANYONE like this is ok. He needed NO seat belt extender and the arm wrests went down all the way. I don't see what the problem or safety hazard could have been. I will never, ever fly with Southwest Airlines is this is how they treat their fat celebrity passengers, let alone some average person like myself.

Latest posts

Back