• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kidnapped by BBWkittenRawr -(~BBW, Forced Feeding, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBWkittenRawr

~BBW, Forced Feeding, ~XWG - a feeding machine fantasy

Author's note: This is my first weight (gain) story and would love to know your opinion! Would love to know what's good and where to improve on. Please send me an email to [email protected], Appreciate it a lot. Thank you! :)

Kidnapped!
by BBWkittenRawr

You know those times where you have so much to do, so you end up just sitting down, watching TV and doing nothing at all? Exactly me right now. People my age are out, having fun and the time of their lives. Not me though. 21 years old, 5"5 and over 300 pounds?

Yup, I have it real easy. Can't even go out without somebody whispering 'fatty' or 'whale' to their mates, and of course, the mocking stares I get. So easier just to sit back, relax and maybe eat a cheesecake or two. From my weight, guess you can tell that I LOVE eating, and if you ask me, I don’t mind my weight. In fact, I love it!

The feeling of over indulging, eating all those yummy, delicious, rich and fattening foods is amazing. Especially afterwards, leaning back or lying down. My belly would start to fill out, and then become more round and firm. Just an amazingly exotic feeling. Feeling the rolls of flab and exploring every bulge. The soft and squishiness of my belly. But of course, No one knows about my little 'secret'. Sometimes I think that I'm just weird and crazy.

I really should start thinking of closing the TV and actually doing something productive. I looked at the stack of papers and engineering books that I have with. Yeeahh, Not so appealing. Looked at the time, 8:47pm. Might as well go for a walk.. some fresh air would do me good.

I decided to walk around the park. The night is cool but still. No crickets chirping. So quiet. Too quiet. I felt a bit uncomfortable, so I decided to go home. I took the short cut in the alleyway. I heard a rustling noise. I looked around but nothing. The uncomfortable feeling turning into fright, I started to brisk walk, when all of a sudden I heard a man scream 'NOW!', then 2 guys grabbed me and one put a bag over my head. I blacked out.

I woke up on a bed. Looked like one of those hospital beds, but much bigger. I looked around and I saw stairs leading up to a door. It looks like I'm in a basement. I tried to get up but found that I'm chained to the bed! Chains around my ankles, wrists and arms. I tried to move but no luck. I tried to scream but I had duct tape on my mouth. My mind is racing. How did I come here? What happened? Who were those guys? What's going to happen to me? This is it, end of the line, I’m going to die.

Footsteps, then the door opened. 3 guys, all looked like in their early 20's, stepped in. All slender and the smile on their faces looked like they wanted to eat me up.

'Hi, you finally woke up!' the tall one said. 'You're probably extremely scared right now, but don't worry, you're not going to die. Although, you're not going to get out of here the same person..'

Then his smile grew bigger, 'well, that's IF you can get out of here.'

The other 2 started to giggle. The taller one looked at the other 2 and clapped his hands together. 'Let's get started then, shall we?' He smiled. The other 2 nodded and went upstairs while the tall one walked to the table next to me and picked up a syringe with clear liquid inside.

'This won't hurt a bit.' He said, then he slowly inserted the needle into the side of my belly and pushed the top down, releasing the liquid. I didn't really feel anything, but there was nothing I can do. I was trapped, locked up.

'This is just a medicine to relax your stomach muscles, nothing to worry about' My stomach muscles? Why? What was going on? What is he planning?

The other 2 returned. One was carrying a machine with a tube at the end and the other held a big container of thick white liquid. The tall one spoke, 'We have been watching you for weeks. The way you carry yourself with such confidence and pride, but most of all, the amount of food that you can eat. See, we love big and heavy women, and you have so much potential to become big, and when we say big, we mean BIG. HUGE. Society shuns the image of fat people and looks down on them. Don't worry, society can't find you here. Now you can eat as much as you want and be as BIG as you want!'

His eyes lit up. 'This is a feeding machine, we’re going to put the tube down your throat and the machine pushes the liquid to your belly. You don't have to do anything, just sit back and enjoy the show.'

My eyes popped out. If they keep feeding me, I'll explode! I think he read my expression.

'No, no! That muscle relaxer relaxes your stomach muscles to it can stretch and accommodate to your growing belly. Like I said, we're not going to kill you'.

With that, one of the guys proceeded to getting the tape off my mouth and quickly putting the tube in before I could make a sound. After the tube being deep in my throat, He put the other tube in the huge container full of the thick liquid. 'This is high calorie, high oil and high fat and cream milkshake. Guaranteed to get you fat' He winked. The other guy then turned the machine on. It started rumbling, then a low hum as the liquid was pumped up and straight into my belly.

At first, nothing. Then, I started to feel pressure. Soft at first, then harder and harder. I looked at my belly, I could literally see it ballooning in front of my eyes! First it was soft and squishy, now it's filling out. Every bulge is growing bigger, and inflating like bread dough.

As the liquid keeps pumping in, my belly began round out and grow from all sides. I could feel the incredible pressure in my belly, but as much as I hate to admit it, I loved it. I love how my belly is growing bigger and bigger. By now, I looked like a pregnant lady overdue with twins! My belly started to become tight as a drum and smooth. The feeling was amazing!

Then, the fat started to move down. My thighs started to swell up and grow. So spongy and soft. Then my arms started to catch up. First filling out, then rising. I could feel my breasts growing, begging to be free. Finally my bra snapped and my breasts bounced out free. My belly moved down and started to cover my crotch. My belly still growing outwards as more liquid is being pushed in.

All I wanted to do was rub my aching, over grown swollen belly. It's like the guys read my mind. One started to rub my belly, so softly and gently. One started to massage my thighs. It feels like he's kneading dough. The last one reached out and started to rub and massage my boobs. It has grown massive, I'm probably about a 42G now..

The weight scale on the bed read '425lbs'. I've grown over 100lbs under an hour! But I was too much in ecstasy to care. I felt soo immensely full. All I wanted was MORE, MORE and MORE.

1 month later, at 937lbs, I’m a sea of flab and flesh. My belly overlapping my thighs and onto my knees. My hand looked tiny from the squishy fat wrapped around my arm. You can't even tell where my ankles begin and my knees end. My breasts are probably like a 66J now (Is that even a real size?). My head looks like it's resting on a mountain of flab, cascading lush rolls onto the bed.. And want to know what the best part (or worst part) is? I am loving every minute of it.

Not bad at all, Don't you think?

Back