Quantcast

KiK - Cool kids Only

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Kik is not so much fun, Snapchat is where its at peeps. It just so random I love it. Get on it guys.

I laugh hard at some of the shit you send. I'll be at work and them "BWAHHhahahhh".. all the therapist stop and just stare at me. :D For this, dear sir, I thank you.

Micara

Living and Learning
I love Snapchat!!! Add me for all sorts of frivolity.

MissChelie

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Well, I do need more people on there. Both Snapchat and Kik are the same: bmann0413. Yeeees, I use that screenname for almost everything. lol

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Well, I do need more people on there. Both Snapchat and Kik are the same: bmann0413. Yeeees, I use that screenname for almost everything. lol

Adding you now Bmann. Warning.. I send lame shit in comparison to some... ike Bigginz.

10 second ukulele songs for everybody!!!
I love the ukulele songs..

;)

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
So a snapchat went out to er'one. Didn't mean to. If you're curious what it was, my novel. Got a snap that said, 'chupto yo?' .. Replied with my novel. lol. Sorry bout that.

kilo riley

I apologize for all the random drunk msgs I have sent to people and the ones I will send in the future.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
lilbigginz--- your snapchats are hilarious! I LOVE your ukulele posts...

Anjula

the bitchy one
I am a cool kid but I still think tumblr is the best. Btw tinder is the new "it" app heheheh :D

anyways is you wanna send me (m)boobs feel free snap:biijacz

Anjula

the bitchy one
Agreed I really like tumblr, have not heard of this tinder, but then I'm not much of a cool kid. Expect (m)boobs immanently.
cant wait for boobs, and for tinder its pretty much an app for a dumb empty people :D you can sort people and only the ones that you like ( judging by the looks) can message you if they like you back

bdk03a

Newbie here. I posted in the introduce yourself section. If anyone's interested my kik is bdk03a.

Latest posts