• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kim - by Bob Bobson and Seyta (~BBW (Mult) Imagery, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW (Mult) Imagery, ~SWG – a rich and bit spoiled would be prom queen gets indulgently distracted from her goal

Editor’s Note: this is a story which took three websites and two authors to complete. Along the way one of the author’s disappeared and a novice wrote the concluding chapter and surprising epilogue

Kim
by Bob Bobson and Seyta

Chapter 1

Kim tightened her stomach muscles as she approached the double doors to the main hallway of Westwood High. Starbucks in one hand, Blackberry in the other, and Fendi purse slung over one shoulder, she cut a stunning figure as she walked down the hall. She was from a wealthy family with servants at home, frequently absent parents, no siblings and a generous allowance to spend on clothes and make-up. No one else had the bucks to compete.

Kim had long blonde hair, an hourglass figure, and a perfect tan. Her right eyebrow was pierced, along with both ears, and she always had on the most stylish nail polish, bracelets, and accessories. Her breasts, C cups, were perky in a push up bra and her perfect, heart shaped ass stuck out behind her. She had a toned midriff that she loved to show off, and long, shapely legs.

Kim's walk was perfected from hours of practice in the mirror; stomach in, chest out, glutes squeezing with each step, it was part pompous strut and part sexy swagger. She reached the door of her math class, and quickly checked her makeup before she strode in.

"Kim! You're late again!"

It was her teacher, Mr. Davids. The class was already full and it was true, Kim was late. Again. She stopped at the front of the class, and met his gaze with all eyes on her. She loved being the center of attention. Kim rolled her eyes before putting on her best pouty face.

"Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Davids," she cooed, "sometimes these things just slip my mind. I promise I won't be late again!"

Kim glanced quickly around the room, and made an extra effort to suck in her stomach and stick out her chest and bum. In a tight yellow tank top and black velvet miniskirt, Kim made quite a site for the boys—and girls—in the classroom. Mr. Davids found it hard to resist.

"Fine, Kim. Have a seat"

Loser,” she thought, as she sat down next to her two best friends.

"Oh my Kim, you look so hot today!" whispered Ashley, Kim's most loyal friend.

"Thanks, I know," came the abrupt reply.

Her second orbiter, Jenna, leaned over, "Kim I just love your outfit."

"Thanks girl."

Kim smiled to herself. Ashley and Jenna were constantly sucking up to her, seeking her approval. Just the way she liked it. Kim took a quick look around the room.

Jocks in the corner checking her out? Check.

Nerds sneaking nervous looks at her? Check.

Goths staring enviously, wishing they were her? Check.

Cheerleaders gossiping and whispering, no doubt about her? Check.

Kim knew that at Westwood High, image was everything. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, took a sip of Starbucks, and checked her makeup again.

Oh! Almost forgot, she chided herself. She put a light hand on her stomach, sucked in a little, and arched her back, pushing her chest up and out.

Perfect, she thought, and began to fiddle with her Blackberry. Math was so boring.

After school, Kim arrived home and set her bag on the kitchen table. Her math textbook slid out, and she remembered the homework Mr. Davids had assigned.

"Whatever," Kim thought to herself, "I'll just get some nerd to do it."

Hungry, she grabbed a bag of chips from the cupboard and pulled out her laptop to check Facebook. The family’s maid did the shopping and knew what treats little Miss Kim enjoyed, always until this year in moderation combined with an active life style. But the summer following her Juinior year Miss Kim had been less physically active and more involved with the Internet and what could be dne with cosmetics. Without her awareness the effets were beginning to show.

As Kim expected, her latest profile picture had dozens of flattering comments, from girls and boys alike. The photo was of her posing in the bathroom mirror, with one hand on her hip, wearing a teeny purple tank top and a pair of black spandex hot pants. Her lips were pursed in a kissy face and the camera was angled perfectly to show off her best assets.

She scrolled through the comments, putting the first chip in her mouth. Barbeque was Kim's favourite. She absentmindedly took another one, and started to browse the news feed. An hour passed, and all of a sudden Kim's salt-covered fingers were scraping the bottom of the bag.

"Oh!" she thought, stunned, "I've eaten them all! I guess I really was hungry."

She had never finished a whole bag in one sitting before, but at this point she took little notice of her increased consumption. It was the only the effects that she would notice to herself. Kim walked to the bathroom to wash her hands, and was a little taken aback by what she saw in the mirror. Her fingers and lips were covered in barbeque salt, and her normally flat stomach, now full of chips, was pushing out a few inches, stretching her tank top and the waistband of her skirt.

"Oh yikes!" she thought to herself, embarrassed, "I look like a total slob! Imagine what they would say at school if they ever saw me like this!"

She took a deep breath, and then exhaled, trying to relax. Despite her momentary distress, in truth Kim wasn't too worried. She had always had a fast metabolism, and had always managed to stay slim and toned with relative ease despite her private indulgences in yummy snack foods.. Kim quickly washed her hands and face, and, sucking in her stomach, ran upstairs to change into something looser.

Chapter 2

The next morning, after her usual two and a half hour beauty routine, Kim began to put on the outfit she had laid out the night before. She had chosen a simple ribbed white tank top, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and her favorite black high heels.

A perfect mix of casual and sexy, thought Kim, as she began to pull the jeans up her leg. It normally took a little struggle for Kim to get them on, skin tight as they were, but today it seemed harder than usual.

Kim grunted—how unladylike—and jumped in the air as she yanked them over her perfectly round rear, surprised at how tight they felt.

"Must've shrunk in the wash," she said out loud, reaching for the zipper. It came up about halfway before Kim was forced to suck in her gut, but she was used to doing so and buttoned the jeans with only a little trouble. The tank top fitted tightly over her flat abdomen, and she made sure to adjust it so that an appropriate amount of cleavage was showing. Kim slipped on the heels, grabbed her bag, took one last look in the mirror and then left for school.

Ashley and Jenna met her at the school’s front gate, gushing some generic compliments about her purse, or outfit, or something. Kim couldn't care less. She only hung out with them because they constantly praised her and were easy to order around. The fact that they were the next two hottest girls at Westwood didn't hurt either.

"Did you do the math homework?" said Jenna, the dumber of the two; "It was like, sooo hard."

"Oh crap, I completely forgot!" exclaimed Kim, not really worried. She spotted something out of the corner of her eye. It was Brian, who everyone knew was the smartest kid at Westwood. He was short, fat, wore glasses and was extremely awkward and shy.

"Brian!" Kim said in a fake cheery voice, "Did you do last night's math homework?"

"Uh, y-y-y-yeah Kim, why?" stammered Brian, going red in the face.

"Brian sweetie, I forgot to do mine," said Kim seductively, leaning forward to expose more cleavage, "do you think you could do it for me just this once?"

Brian and Kim both knew that he had done her math homework, and much of her other homework, many times before, but Brian was terrified of Kim and this time would be no different.

"S-s-s-sure," he stuttered, "I'll have it to you by the end of l-l-l-lunch."

"I knew I could count on you!" said Kim in the same fake voice, touching Brian lightly on the arm. It was the first time a girl had touched him in weeks. As soon as the girls had turned the corner, Ashley took some hand sanitizer from her purse and handed it to Kim.

"Ew! I can't believe you touched him!" she admonished.

“ Yeah, hope no one saw me talking to him!" replied Kim, vigorously rubbing her hands. Jenna and Ashley cooed reassuringly, before the girls agreed to go to McDonalds for lunch.

McDonalds had a special meal deal, so the girls decided they would all try it together. A double bacon cheeseburger, fries and a drink for $3.99. They all felt a little guilty, ordering such a fatty lunch, but they would eat it together and it would be fun to let loose a little.

"Let's sit upstairs girls," suggested Jenna, "I want to enjoy this."

The upstairs of the McDonalds was always empty, and Jenna didn't want anyone to see her pigging out. They sat down at a table and began to eat.

Kim took a dainty bite of her burger, and, surprised at how good it tasted, quickly took another, larger bite. The burger was incredible! She began to eat ravenously, taking long drinks from her Coke, and lost track of time.

"Oh my goodness Kim! You're done already!" squeaked Jenna, who for all her gusto had only managed to eat half the burger, "I'm already full."

Kim blinked, and looked down to see that all her food had vanished. On opccasion when by herself she would allow herself high-calorie fast food, but this outing with others present had been an exception to her usual practice. But today he Princess didn't seem to care.

"I guess I was really hungry," she replied haughtily. "Are you going to finish your fries?"

"No…"

Kim reached over and greedily took the rest of Jenna's fries, dumping them onto her tray.

"I'll take that too," she said, reaching for Jenna's half eaten burger.

"Careful Kim," said Ashley, "you wouldn't want to get f-" She stopped suddenly after she realized who she was talking to.

Kim froze for a moment, as if processing what had been said.

"Wouldn't want to get WHAT?" she thundered, "What, Ashley?"

How could anyone even suggest… It made her shudder just thinking about it.

"N-nothing Kim," trembled Ashley, looking down, "you know you always look great."

They sat in silence for a few minutes, as Kim continued to eat, and then suddenly, as she took a particularly large bite of the burger, a dollop of grease squeezed out and fell straight on to Kim's pristine white tank top. She let out a little scream.

"Ladies! Come help me!"

Ashley and Jenna were at her side in an instant, attempting to wipe away the grease.

"Augh!" squealed Kim; "you're only making it worse!"

It was true. The grease blob was now spread around and had made a noticeable stain just to the right of Kim's belly button.

"You idiots! Just leave it, let's go!"

Kim stood up, fuming, and picked up her purse. Checking her makeup, in the small mirror she noticed Ashley eyeing her belly. It was protruding several inches in front of her from all the food, and with the grease stain Ashley thought it made Kim look a little like a piece of newly pregnant trailer trash.

"What?" seethed Kim, quickly sucking in her stomach, "I know you made the stain worse, let's just go back to class. But I still look hot, right girls?"

Ashley and Jenna looked her up and down. Kim's hair and makeup was still perfect, if a little frazzled from her overreaction, and the tight jeans and heels combo made her ass and legs look fantastic.

Kim had on a necklace that spelt, not surprisingly, K-I-M, and it brought attention to her chest, where she had exposed just the right amount of cleavage. Even her nails and toenails we matching, and by all means, she looked hot. Still, Ashley couldn't help but notice that, even when fully sucked in, Kim's belly was sticking out about an inch farther than it normally would.

"She's probably just bloated," thought Ashley, as she glanced at Jenna expectantly.

"Of course, Kim, you look great!" they chorused in unison, having done so many times before.

"That's right." stated Kim matter-of-factly, and marched down the stairs with her nose in the air, ignoring her rounded belly.

Latest posts

Back