• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kinda New!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubpinch

Hey, everyone!
My account isn't new, I've been lurking for a while, but I figured since this is a forum I might as well introduce myself and get to know some of the people on it!

I'm a 23 year old college student, a feedee/gainer, FTM transgender (been on T for going on 6 years now, had my top surgery years ago and then grew moobs LMAO), and I'm fairly recently coming out of a long distance friends-with-benefits type of situation with a feeder I had been with for about 2 years, so I'm kinda curious to get to know some new folks who are into this type of stuff since that relationship was really my only exposure to someone I could chat about gaining/feedism with.

Unrelated interests: video games (metal gear, resident evil, silent hill, animal crossing, sims 4, pokemon, stardew valley), journaling, baking (I have a sweets addiction 😭), crochet as of recently but I'm not great at it, and music of course (I'll link my rateyourmusic account if anyone wants it)...

Anyway, I feel like I've spent too long typing all this lol, feel free to tell me about yourself and we can chat if you wanna!

Latest posts

Back