• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

King of the Falls - BBW, Drama, Imagery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

Authors Note: This is not so much a weight gain story as a plot line similar to that found on TV series such as Desperate Housewives, only this has a glamorous, overweight blonde as the leading lady - much like all my stories. If you follow the links illustrations are on my Deviantart site.

Cover Picture: http://fav.me/d2lujnf

Chapter 1

Monday morning, the Wichita Falls Enquirer office and the team of four reports sat drinking coffee. They were half way through their weekly meeting and were busy planning the week ahead. As the only paper in a mid sized Texas town it was the usual fare; weddings, obituaries, police busts and college/ high school sports. In terms of its national profile the Enquirer was backwater. It was the kind of paper you went to work for if you were young but had missed out on job at Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio. Alternatively it was the kind of paper you worked until retirement.

Randy Browne, editor and photographer, was happy to retire at the Enquirer. Thirty nine years old and comfortably installed in the North Texas town he wasn’t going anywhere.

“…its political season too” drawled Randy.

Two other reporters looked down at their note pads. Politics in Wichita Falls was boring. The town voted 85% for McCain/ Palin in 2008 and local politics was firmly based in the Republican good ol boys network.

“We’ve got the District Commissioner up for grabs after old man Calkins went pop”

“I did his obituary” chipped in Sandra Hall, a fifty year old “lifer”.

“Who’s the candidate?”

“Hank Hill, Coyotes all time best quarterback and he owns Hills Autoplex”

“Gotcha”

“I was going to do a photo shoot” continued Randy “get a shot of him and that wife of his. Man, she’s got great tits”

“There plastic” sniffed Sandra.

“Fine with me”

There was a silence as Randy jotted a note down in his pad. The note related to Debbie Hill’s breasts. He’d call the future District Commissioner and book in. It wasn’t a big deal so he’d take the copy for the story from the towns Republican party website. That was before the Enquirers newest, brightest reporter chipped in.

“Who’s the Democrat?” said Skelley Hardman.

“Who gives a darn?”

“I do!”

Randy shook his head. Skelley was young, bright, ambitious and hotter than hell. Although she’d never said it he knew she was disappointed to be working out in Wichita Falls. He also knew she was applying for every job at every big city paper she could. Which was okay with him. If she wanted to run with a “go nowhere” political story that was fine.

“Tell ya what, the stories yours and you can find out”

“Fine”

“Remember, Hank Hill advertises with us every week”

“How should that affect the story?” snapped Skelley.

“Cos we all need a pay check”

Skelley jotted some meaningless notes down on her bad. It irritated her how little interest anybody at the Enquirer had for actual news. All the team really cared about was high school football and advertising revenues. What chance did she have of attracting interest from a big city paper with those kind of stories?

Debbie Hill, meanwhile, had dropped her daughter off at school and was collecting her morning skinny caramel latte at the Starbucks drive thru. Taking her first sip of the sweet drink she pressed the gas peddle and steered her brand new Cadillac Escalade back out onto Kemp Boulevard. Glancing at her reflection in the rear view mirror Debbie smiled. She looked good.

Idly Debbie puzzled over what to do for the day. Married to a successful car dealer the blonde babe struggled to fill the time when her husband and children were away from the house. Soccer mom’s with a less wealthy husband might have thought about housework but Debbie had a cleaner in twice a week. So instead she looked down at her nails.

“Ummm…I could get my nails done…”

Then her big brown eyes rested on the envelope on the passenger seat. Her husband had given it to her that morning. Stopping at a red light she tried to remember what it was for. Biting her glossy lip Debbie struggled.

“Ummm…”

The light turned green and she pulled forward. Next to her the army guy in the F-150 pick-up was checking her out. Debbie smiled smugly and pretended to ignore him. She liked guys checking her out when she was driving; they could see her picture perfect face but couldn’t see how fat she’d gotten.

Debbie bit her lip as she thought about her weight. Losing weight aged thirty nine was proving to be difficult. Then her big brown eyes rested on the cinnamon swirl. Temptation won over and the plump trophy wife took a bite.

Another red light and she stopped. The guy in the pick-up was gawking so hard he almost ran the red light. Once again Debbie smiled smugly and reached across for the envelope. Opening it the somewhat ditzy MILF remembered – it was a pack to drop off at the Enquirers office. Something to do with Hank’s political thing.

”I’ll get my nails done then I’ll drop it off…” thought Debbie “…and that guys still checkin’ me out…he’s kinda cute too…is he one of Danny’s friends?”

So it was 11am before Debbie Hill wiggled her way into the offices of the Enquirer. Wearing a top that gripped her saline boosted double D breasts like a second skin she turned heads. A pair of faded blue jeans clung equally tight around her juicy bubble butt, hips and thighs. Sat at his desk Randy didn’t know where to look.

“Mornin’ there Debbie”

“Hey Randy” winked blondie.

“Droppin’ these off for Hank’s political thingy”

“Cool”

Listening in Skelley looked up from her computer. She’d spent the morning searching for information about Hank Hill. There was plenty about him. Hank “Thrill” Hill was one of the top ten of all time high school quarterbacks in the state of Texas. He’d then enjoyed a decent college career at Texas Tech before a knee injury ended his NFL aspiration. After that he’d headed back home and set up in business. Somewhere along the way he’d also married his high school sweetheart, and former head cheerleader, Debra. His son Daniel was now a high school quarterback and his daughter had just won Little Miss Wichita Falls. Hank Hill, and his family, was a living breathing stereotype.

No doubt the plump, plastic looking blonde stood across the office was his trophy wife.

“Mrs Hill?” chirped Skelley.

“Yeah”

“I’m Skelley Hardman and I’m covering the election, have you got a minute?”

Pausing Debbie considered the young woman walked across the office. Her first response was a pang of insecurity; Skelley was a very cute. Honey blonde hair with an athletic figure she reminded Debbie that she was close to her fortieth birthday. Whilst Debbie was heavily made up, her face injected with all kinds of botox and collagen, Skelley wasn’t even wearing any make-up. It was a natural look Debbie was no longer able to pull off.

“Ummm…”

“How do you feel about your husband running for District Commissioner?”

Debbie blinked. It was the closest she could get to an expression with all the botox.

“It’s awesome”

“Why’s that?”

Never missing a beat Debbie continued, her best smile now firmly fixed across her face.

“Because Hank’s always been so successful an’ all. He’s like one of the top ranked quarterbacks ever, an’ I was head cheerleader…”

“Was that when you met?”

“Sure was sugar. I was head cheerleader and prom queen. Hank was prom king. We’re like a golden couple; everybody wants to be like us. Ya could do a story about that I reckon”

“Maybe”

“It was awesome cheerin’ for Hank when they won state; I guess I’ve been his head cheerleader ever since…”

Skelley forced a smile – this woman was insufferably smug. In Skelley’s eyes, Debbie had a vacuous, obviously rehearsed smirk across her plastic face. Desperately Skelley wanted to fire a tough question across her bows, watch the smirk vanish and see her sink. But she couldn’t – Randy was listening in. That could come later.

“So what do you think to Hank’s political views?”

“I don’t get into that sugar”

“Did you vote for Obama or McCain?”

Brushing a strand of golden blonde hair over her shoulder Debbie never missed a beat.

“I voted for Sarah”

“Yes, you’re just the sort of idiot who would…” thought Skelley. Out loud she said.

“So do you shoot moose like Sarah?”

Debbie winked.

“"Shoot mousse? Whaddya mean? Usually I just spray it on my hair and work it in a bit to get, ya know, a bit of extra volume goin'. The guys just love my big hair ya know, and my big... other things to”

For a moment Skelley struggled to respond. This woman really was as dumb as she looked.

“I meant moose like the animal”

“Oh, gotcha! No I don’t shoot that kinda moose”

“Right”

“I gotta go”

Twirling on her heels Debbie headed for the door. Stood in the middle of the office Skelley stood fuming. Everything about Debbie Hill got her blood boiling. A self satisfied, air headed, overweight, blonde bimbo…finally the door closed behind her.

“Damn she’s a mighty fine piece of tits and ass” chuckled Randy.

“She’s barely got a brain”

“Don’t reckon she’s ever needed one of them”

“Golden couple! Give me a freakin’ break, she’s married to a washed up football jock turned car salesman!”

“I went to high school with Hank and Debbie ya know…”

“And she’s got a fat ass!”

“Catty” chucked Randy.

Arriving at Sheppard Air Force base First Lt. John Ranger, aka the army guy in the F-150 pick-up truck, couldn’t get the blonde in the Escalade out of his head. There were plenty of hot MILF’s in SUV’s across the country (John had almost crashed many times to check them out) but this one was exceptional. The tinted windows stopped him seeing too much but what he liked he saw; the perfect glazed expression, long straight hair and the hint that she had a very large chest.

“What you dreamin’ about?” barked Major Temple.

“Nothin’ sir”

Temple frowned. He ran the MP office at the Sheppard base and in his opinion Ranger was a good officer. His two tours in Iraq clearly showed that. But he always seemed distracted. Like he was missing something; something like a woman.

“Was it you nearly ran the red light this morning?”

“You saw that, sir?”

“Yeah, I was two cars back. Saw you checkin’ out that bimbo in the Escalade. She’s almost old enough to be your momma”

“You know her?”

“Sure do, Debbie Hill. Lives two blocks on from me. She’s married”

“Yes sir”

“To some dumb ass car dealer”

“Always the way sir”

“Damn right”

Stepping into his office Ranger heard Temple strolling on down the corridor. Then his mind fixed back on the blonde. Then he remembered Temple had invited him over for a house party that Friday night. Just two blocks away from the blonde. Pivoting on his feet he stuck his head back round the door and shouted.

“Major Temple?”

“Yeah”

“That house party, I’ll be round”

A ghost of a smile crossed Temple’s lips.

“Just two blocks away” he chuckled.

“Yes sir!”

Rising from his office chair Hank winced as a short, sharp jab of pain hit his right knee; a throwback to an injury that ended his football career. The pain was a daily reminder that instead of making his money running Hills Autoplex he could have been a multi-millionaire footballer in the NFL. Certainly his stats up to the injury were good. Maybe not the next Troy Aikman but sure as hell good enough to make it.

Pushing the thoughts from his mind he focused on the white Ford Taurus sedan that had pulled up outside the dealership. Hank’s expert eye calculated the Taurus was close on ten years old and he could see a honey blonde head at the wheel. Probably the girl from the Enquirer – he guessed small town newspapers didn’t pay the big bucks.

“She’s a babe” said Hank to himself as he watched the girl get out.

Wearing a loose fitting pant suit she wasn’t dressed to the nines but she had the kind of figure that got a man’s attention. No older than twenty five the girl still had the firm figure of a girl who played a lot of sports back at college. Maybe even a cheerleader? Hank dwelled on that thought – his wife still wore her uniform when she really wanted to turn him on.

Striding out he fixed his best smile and pushed past the dealership salesman as she stepped in.

“Howdy there sweetie” he boomed “you must be Skelley?”

“Sure am” returned Skelley, ignoring the “sweetie” comment.

“Head on through to the office, Traci here will sort ya a coffee”

“Black or white?” queried an overdone blonde trailing behind Hank.

“Black”

“Sure thing…I know what you want Hank” winked Traci.

“You bet”

Skelley watched Hank’s gaze as the blonde wiggled away; it was focused on a somewhat larger than it should be bubble butt. Irritated Skelley felt a jealousy pang. Hank Hill was a damn good looking man, in an older ex-jock kind of way, and he was focusing on his tarty, chubby little receptionist.

Eventually they made it to Hank Hill’s office. It was spacious and overlooked the main dealership. Outside was a view of I-44, the massive lot full of cars, trucks and SUV’s. An oversized American flag, accompanied by the Lonestar flag of Texas, fluttered in the cold December wind.

“So what can I do for ya?” said Hank as he sat back down.

“I’m running the Enquirers reporting for the election and just wanted to get an idea of what you stand for”

“I stand for lower taxes, more opportunities for small business, more jobs and a new stadium for the Coyotes”

Skelley nodded – typical political crap. Hank Hill stood for getting himself elected. Like many reporters Skelley ignored the taxes, small businesses and jobs; instead focusing on high school football.

“You played for the Coyotes?”

“Sure did, got more throwing yards than anyone else. Coyotes won state that year”

“That’s a big deal round here?”

Hank smiled.

“I built a business round it”

“How come you didn’t go to the NFL?”

“Played for Texas Tech, then got this damn knee training…”

Skelley nodded and smiled as he talked about his knee and settling back in his hometown. The man put a positive spin on it, but Skelley guessed the memory was almost as painful as the knee itself. Looking away from his captivating brown eyes she saw the family portrait on the desk. His wife had a perfectly vacuous, loving expression as she gazed up at her husband and Hank had his magic smile. Once again, Skelley found herself sucked into those eyes.

Noticing where her attention was directed Hank changed track.

“That’s my wife Debbie, we’ve been married fifteen years and we got two kids, Danny and Savannah. Both real success stories. Danny’s followin’ my footsteps and Savannah’s just like a mini Debbie…”

Listening, Skelley jotted down notes as Hank explained what a family man he was. Everything, Hank told her, was about the family. After his monologue was complete Skelley popped the question.

“So you love your wife?”

For the first time the magic smile cracked and she got something genuine.

“Sure as hell I do. She’s put up with a hell of a lot from me”

“Like what?” rushed in Skelley.

Pausing, Hank held his tongue. This really wasn’t the time or place to discuss his past transgressions. It might not help his “family man” image.

“Nothing that need make its way into the paper”

Skelley nodded – he was fixing her with those chocolate brown eyes to make sure she got the point. Without saying anything she got the message. Breaking the stare Skelley looked at the portrait again; the plastic blonde bimbo in the picture definitely had her man.

The silence was broken as Traci appeared with the coffee.

“I got y’all’s coffee” the blonde drawled.

“Awesome, put it over here Traci darlin’”

“Sure thing Hank”

Once again Skelley watched the man devour the blonde’s figure with his eyes. Traci put on a nice show of tits and ass whilst placing the coffee tray on the desk. No doubt he had a clear view down her low cut top at her considerable chest. What’s more he looked to be enjoying it. Married or not Hank Hill clearly had an eye for the ladies.

“Just not me…” mused Skelley.

The rather bland interview concluded Hank led the honey blonde reporter out to the parking lot. He wouldn’t stop himself checking out her cute little ass. Whilst she still had some toning about her body he could make out that little extra jiggle in her wiggle that was developing – awesome!

“You must be lookin’ for a new car?”

“I just finished college six months back” responded Skelley, another insecurity pang running through her.

Hank fought the urge to ask if she was a cheerleader and instead continued with his plan.

“We got a year old Mustang in a couple of days back, I could sort you somethin’ out on that. You’d look real good runnin’ round town…”

“Ummm…not sure I can afford it right now”

Hank winked.

“I’ll get one of my guys to drop it off with ya this afternoon”

“But Hank, I’ve got…”

“You write a nice story about me in that there paper and I reckon you can afford it for the next month or so, no problem. In fact, come to think of it, it ain’t gonna cost anything”

Skelley blinked.

“Are you trying to bribe me, Hank?”

“You betcha”

Biting her lip Skelley tried to think. He had fixed her with those eyes and had his magic smile across his face. Somehow such shamelessness was very attractive. Clearly Hank Hill did whatever he needed to get what he wanted. That was very attractive. What’s more a new Mustang would look good…and Skelley liked to look good…

“Okay” she whispered.

After dinner and a few glasses of wine with Major Temple and Mrs Temple, Lt. Ranger was driving back to his recently rented apartment. Instead of heading direct for the highway he cruised the sub division. It was quiet on a Friday evening so he didn’t hope to discover where the blonde lived but extensive training as an MP gave him some powerful tools to guess where.

She drove a $60,000 SUV so it was one of the bigger houses. That took him over toward the east side of the sub-division where the 3,000 square foot houses stood. There was a line of six identical such homes. He guessed they qualified as a “McMansion”. As to which one the blonde lived in was anybody’s guess. They were identical and, with it being 11.30pm, all the cars were in the garages.

But Ranger stopped, killed the motor and watched. Through his three years in the army he’d staked out many a location. This was one of the more pleasant ones. He was unlikely to get shot or blown up. Thirty minutes sat watching wouldn’t do any harm.

Nothing moved along the quiet residential street for close to ten minutes. Winter was setting in so folks stayed indoors – no dog walkers or late night joggers. No pizza delivery; too late. Ranger felt himself shiver. Reaching across for the key he was about to give up when he hit paydirt.

The black Escalade was heading directly for him.

“It’s her” he whispered to himself, eyes resting on the blonde head in the front passenger seat “and him”

Slouching down in his seat he watched as the SUV stopped outside number 2407. He waited for the garage door to buzz up. Instead the driver of the Escalade killed the motor. It was a two door garage so they obviously had another two vehicles in the household. There was a moments silence before the doors opened. Ranger held his breath and focused on the passenger side.

“Here she comes…”

Ranger wasn’t disappointed. In the past Ranger followed blonde’s he’d randomly seen on the highway and been disappointed; they were flat chested, had no ass or were just decidedly average. This blonde was explosive. Just a quick glance at her profile showed off a real excess of curvature.

Not aware she was being watched Debbie just wanted to get from the warm interior of the SUV to the warm interior of her house as quickly as possible. So when she lowered herself down onto the driveway she didn’t care too much that her skirt was riding up and showing off her lycra control pants. Indeed, she only tugged the hem back down when she was halfway round the Escalade. Ranger, however, saw it all.

Buzzing the window down he listened in.

“Hank, you got the key?”

“Yeah”

“I’m freezin’ my ass off here”

That comment focused Ranger’s attention – the blonde had quite an ass. It bulged out into a bulbous bubble and he could see why she needed lycra control pants to tame that thing. He smiled as he remembered the cinnamon swirl; blondie had an appetite.

“Open the freakin door Hank”

“Quit ya bitchin’”

“I’m freezin’”

“I’ll get ya warmed up when we get upstairs”

“Woooooohoooooooooo!”

Then the door opened. She stepped inside and the guy patted her behind. He followed her on in. No doubt what he had planned for the evening. Then the door closed for a moment and all was silent. Ranger watched lights turning on around number 2407. He gave it another five minutes and drove on.

Further along the street a red Mustang convertible was stopped. The lights and the engine were turned off. Ranger frowned; there was a girl sat at the wheel. Was she staking the Hill household out as well?

Chapter 2

Texas is always known for its sweltering hot summers but in early December it was cold. The temperature was barely over freezing when Debbie Hill lowered herself down from the heated cream leather seats of her SUV and wiggled her way across the parking lot towards the Starbucks. Because of the cold she was showing off far less of her herself than usual – a thick coat gripped her curvy figure yet covered her double D breasts and her tightly cupped bubble butt. She looked cute rather than drop dead sexy. But it was better than freezing her ass off.

“Hey there!” chirped Debbie as she stepped inside, her big brown eyes fixing on the seated Skelley.

“Hey Debbie!! What can I getcha?”

“Ummm…I’ll have a grande skinny caramel latte and…ummmm…a cinnamon swirl”

“I’ll get it for ya”

Watching the blonde unpeel herself from her coat Skelly smiled. For all her explosive curves Debbie Hill was on the plump side. Early in the morning she wasn’t quite as dolled up as usual. Her skin tight pink top revealed a fat belly roll when she sat and her hips and ass seemed even bigger than last time.

“I don’t remember all that on show last time we met…”

Meanwhile Debbie was attracting attention from the men standing in line. They were a mix of office guys, guys heading off to work at Sheppard Air Force Base and retired guys watching the morning traffic flow. All seemed to have eyes for blondie. In fact those eyes seemed to focus on Debbie’s twin airbags that were almost popping the zipper on her top.

“Mornin’ there Debbie”

“Hey Mister Browne”

“Lookin’ good Debra” said another.

“Thank you so much Jason”

“Read about you an’ Hank in the paper” drawled an old man wearing a VFW cap “he sure is one lucky guy”

“Why that’s sweet Mister Walters, I sure think he’s lucky too. You gonna vote for him?”

“You bet”

“Awesome!”

Returning with the coffee and cinnamon swirl Skelley smiled; Debbie Hill was enjoying playing to the attention. There was clearly very little going on inside that pretty, golden blonde crowned head but she sure had perfected the “all-American woman” image. No doubt she would make a good politicians wife.

“I want to say thank you soooooo much for that awesome story you wrote about me an’ Hank” began Debbie “everyone’s talkin’ about it”

“Just callin’ it like I see it” lied Skelley, her eyes looking out of the window and resting on the red Mustang convertible. Driving that thing around sure made it hard to say anything bad about the Hill’s.

“I just wanted to get to know ya” continued Debbie “what with ya been new to town an’ all. Ya thinkin’ of stickin’ around?”

“Sure am” lied Skelley. She planned to stick around in the no account interior location just as long as it took to land a job on an East or West coast paper.

“Me an’ Hank do a Christmas party every year and I’d love for ya to come”

Skelley nodded. Somehow she felt flattered that she was getting an invite. No doubt the Hill’s were part of the local “in” crowd. She also knew it was a chance to get close to Hank – a man she’d thought about almost every waking moment since the interview. Another wave of jealously ran through her – the blonde sat opposite got to go to bed with him every night.

“How come this fat assed bimbo got him?”

“Its fancy dress with a Christmas theme” continued Debbie “so ya gotta get dressed up”

“What are you dressing as?”

“Santa’s Little Helper” chirped Debbie with a smile; it was a smile that showed of her double chin “Hank loves that outfit”.

“More like Santa’s Chubby Helper” thought Skelley.

“It’d love to come to your party, Debbie”

“Awesome! I’ll send ya an invite”

The rest of the meeting passed quickly. Skelley had justified the time out as part of her reporting but rapidly discovered Debbie wasn’t going to offer any insight into anything. Really the woman was as dumb as a box of rocks. Her conversation consisted of where best to get your hair and nails done in town, how much money her husband made and what a total success her kids were.

Eventually Skelley excused herself and headed back to the office. Driving the Mustang along Kemp Boulevard she couldn’t help noticing guys gazing at the girl in the cool car. Frustratingly she noticed they didn’t hold the gaze. She was prepared to bet they held their gaze with Debbie Hill. Hell, that blonde had probably caused crashes driving along Kemp. Instinctively she grabbed her cell and punched in Debbie’s number. Blondie answered on the third ring.

“Hey Skelley!”

“Debbie, what’s the name of that salon?”

“Ummmm…Zizzy’s. I’ll text ya the number”

“Thanks”

“Sure thing”

“Wowaahhaaaaa” shouted Randy as Skelley stepped back into the office “what the hell happened to you?”

“I got my hair done”

“That’s’ for dang sure”

Randy tried not to gawk too shamelessly; guys had been sued for less. But it was hard not to look. Skelley’s previously uninspiring honey blonde hair had been replaced by a mesh of platinum blonde extensions. It was a striking change.

“You took all morning off to get your hair done?” barked Sandra from across the office.

“Yep”

“You gonna pay her for that Randy?”

He gulped. Randy wasn’t a brave man and he was now caught in a cross fire, both women were daring him to take a side. Looking as hot as Skelley did he knew which side he was going to take if he needed to, But Randy saw a potential third way.

“Ummmm…weren’t you interviewing Debbie Hill at the salon?”

“Yeah”

“I guess you got it done with her, part of the interview?”

“You got it” nodded Skelley.

“Bullshit” hissed Sandra.

“Good enough for me”

“Seriously Randy! She just took the morning off to get hair done” barked Sandra.

“Its called building a relationship for the interview” countered Skelley “besides, I think I look kinda hot as a platinum blonde, don’t you agree Randy?”

“Oh yeah!”

“Be careful or you’ll end up like Debbie Hill” warned Sandra.

“Better than turning out like you”

“Why you little…”

“Ladies!! Cool it…”

With Sandra silenced Skelley sat at her desk and thought a little more. All she’d done was get her hair dyed blonde and filled with extensions and her boss had just waved off four hours out of the office like it never happened.

“Hell, he even made up excuses for me!”

Suddenly she was working on “pretty girl time”. Biting her lip Skelley wondered what Hank Hill would think of her new look. “Maybe he’ll give me the Mustang for another month” Reaching for her cell phone she keyed in a text to the man in questions wife.

The text read:

“Hey Debbie, what’s the place you get your nails done called?”

Seconds later she got her response. Then flashing Randy a smile she’d copied from the good Mrs Hill she booked an appointment. Like the loser he was there wasn’t a word of protest. Sandra stormed out of the office for her lunch. After that Skelley booked another interview with Hank Hill.

Latest posts

Back