kkk set black woman fire.

Discussion in 'Hyde Park (Archive Only)' started by gangstadawg, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Oct 23, 2012 #1

gangstadawg

gangstadawg

gangstadawg

the wanderer

2. Oct 23, 2012 #2

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

It's not, this is a disgusting story. I'm just too stunned to even write a clear response.

3. Oct 23, 2012 #3

Dromond

Dromond

Dromond

Old school

https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
    It might not have been the KKK, they're mostly bitter old men these days. Racially motivated? Yes. Hate crime? Absolutely. My guess is disguised skinheads, they're the most likely group to act out their hatred these days.

I hope they catch who did this and put them in a very deep dark hole somewhere. Preferably six feet deep.

4. Oct 23, 2012 #4

hal84

hal84

hal84

Disgusting, I really hope she pulls thru because this is disgusting! Thoughts and prayers!

5. Oct 23, 2012 #5

universalman

universalman

universalman

What a horrific crime. How come you never post any of the horrific crimes that blacks are committing against whites, or other races? There is also plenty of black on black crime as well. You may want to to start posting about the horrific crimes that are happening on the streets of Chicago? Or are you only concerned about the crimes that are being committed by whites against blacks?

6. Oct 23, 2012 #6

hal84

hal84

hal84

Violence is violence I would agree that we shouldn't ignore the pain of anyone who is a victim of violence. If this is purely based on race than its disgusting, if it is based on a robbery than it is disgusting, if it is based on sexism it is disgusting, if it is based on politics than it is disgusting.

This kind of violence no matter the reason is disgusting.

The Dark Lady likes this.
  7. Oct 23, 2012 #7

gangstadawg

gangstadawg

gangstadawg

the wanderer

i just post fugged up news i run across. i have no race agenda about it. stop over thinking it. also why would i post about crime in chi town when my city of detroit is arguably worse.

8. Oct 23, 2012 #8

Deven

Deven

Deven

Wendigo

Seems that she lied and set herself on fire

9. Oct 23, 2012 #9

Dromond

Dromond

Dromond

Old school

https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
    So, it's still a sick story.

The sickness is all in her head, though. She staged a crime, and sustained horrific injuries, to provoke a race confrontation? What sort of mind comes up with that?

10. Oct 23, 2012 #10

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

On Space Out

11. Oct 23, 2012 #11

universalman

universalman

universalman

You got me on that on...... Detroit is definitely a war zone. Be safe!!!!

12. Oct 23, 2012 #12

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

CleverBomb

On Space Out

I wouldn't think the motivation would be similar, though -- LA is solidly red these days, and Obama partisans would be unlikely to take their state's canvassing or polling results sufficiently personally. (Ohio in '08, as now, was a battleground state slipping away from the Republicans, which raised the stakes for the campaign workers.)

13. Oct 24, 2012 #13

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

So now the story is false, another liar! I wish people would stop crying wolf! Thanks to this stupid bee and the chick from the Duke lacrosse case, people would be looking at such potential hate crimes with skepticism. I feel the same way with victims who lie about rape. I wish these liars get harsh punishment.

14. Oct 24, 2012 #14

hal84

hal84

hal84

I really wish that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would apology with the same intensity that they do when they attack.

15. Oct 25, 2012 #15

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

I was looking at this story with apprehension, the KKK, terrorized the black community for more than a century. But now, they have no need to commit violence against blacks. The sad, harsh truth, too often, women of color are victimized within their own communities, by men the same hue as them, a topic that is not often discussed.

16. Oct 25, 2012 #16

hal84

hal84

hal84

To piggy back on Kitty most serial killers will attack their own race. This is most often because in a predominatly white neighborhood a black will stand out and a black neighborhood a white will stand out. Violence is usually against the same race as the attacker. But we mustn't forget violence is just as wrong whether it be white on white, black on black or any mixture of any race.

17. Oct 25, 2012 #17

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

I'm not worried about the KKK, they are now a joke. I'm more concerned with voter disenfranchising, for profit prison systems, education cuts, job discrimination, these are all the things that are hurting minority communities rather than some KKK jokers. That's why I felt something deep inside me that told me this story would be a hoax.

Dr. Feelgood likes this.
  18. Oct 27, 2012 #18

GordoNegro

GordoNegro

GordoNegro

It only reminded me of the Hoax in Boston, many years ago when a 'Suburban' mother was carjacked and attacked by 'Boston Youths' when she did the unthinkable and killed her own children but led Boston Police amd others on a wild goose chase. Reminds me of 'FREEDOMLAND' with Samuel L. Jackson.
    Just shaking my head as in NYC we have Safe Havens (Hospitals/Fire Houses/Police Precincts) to where newborns can be dropped off without fear of prosecution, though thinking for older children when their parent(s) can no longer cope...there should be a Safe Haven also.

19. Oct 27, 2012 #19

Big Beautiful Dreamer

Big Beautiful Dreamer

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented

Gordo, could you be conflating two events?

In 1994, Susan Smith, having sent her car into a pond with her two toddlers in the back seat, at first claimed a black man at a stop light carjacked her. That was in South Carolina.

In Boston in 1990, Charles Stuart at first claimed that his pregnant wife was killed by a black carjacker. When evidence showed that Stuart was responsible, he committed suicide by jumping off the Tobin Bridge.

20. Oct 28, 2012 #20

calauria

calauria

calauria

La Negra Hermosa

What the What????!!!!! People are just crazy these days. No race is crazier than the other, all these damn people are crazy as hell these day!! Geez!!! And, I really don't care for Jesse Jackson nor Al Sharpton. Can't we come up with some better leaders????