• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kristen Fattens Up by Anonymous (~BBW, Fantasy Feeding, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, Fantasy Feeding, ~XWG - Some girls will do anything to please a nice guy.

Kristen Fattens Up
By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives)

Kristen slid into the booth and slowly pulled out the menu. She nervously scanned the selections, wondering what to do.

She was at a local diner with several friends. She told herself to just get some soup or salad, but heard her stomach growling and knew she was hungry.

It was early May, and Kristen was determined to lose at least 15 pounds by summer. She was a large girl, weighing 195 pounds, and was embarrassed at the sight of her body in a bathing suit.

She carefully looked over the menu, however it was mostly burgers and fried foods. Her friends were all ordering cheeseburgers, so she decided one time wouldn't hurt. She ordered a burger and a soda, and anxiously waited for the food to come.

About 10 minutes later, the waiter arrived with a large tray of food. He set Kristen's plate down in front of her. Her eyes widened as she saw the huge burger full of toppings, a large serving of French fries and a buttery biscuit.

Before she knew what was happening, Kristen had polished off the entire plate. Her size 16 shorts dug into her large stomach, and she realized how much she had eaten. However, her friends convinced her to get a chocolate milkshake, and she knew the desserts there were fabulous.

The next morning, a Saturday, as Kristen was getting dressed, she noticed her shorts were very snug. She knew she needed to cut back on food. However, she felt so miserable she decided to take a drive. She was hungry for breakfast, and she was near MacDonald's so she decided to stop and get a salad. This oughta prove my self-control, she thought. I'll get a salad with no dressing.

As she stood in line, though, the smell of hash browns floated towards her. Well, maybe one won't hurt, she decided, so she ordered a salad and one hash brown. She sat down and quickly ate the greasy hash brown. She stared longingly at the counter, eying the stack of hash browns. Before she knew what she was doing, she had ordered two more. She ate the first one, savoring each bite of buttery potato. As she was about to start the second one, she saw a guy from her school walking over to her.

"Mind if I sit here?" he asked. Kristen motioned for him to sit down. Josh, she remembered, was his name.

"Ya like those?" he asked, pointing towards the hash brown in her hand. She quickly dropped it onto the table.

"Oh, uh, this is for my... my friend," she said, feeling herself blushing. Josh smiled at her. They began to chat about school and life. She glanced at the uneaten hash brown. Josh caught her glance.

"I'm sure your friend won't mind," he said. She smiled nervously, and slowly nibbled at it. However, moments later, she'd swallowed the last bites.

As Josh watched, he knew he wanted her to eat more. So he casually mentioned that he wanted something to eat, and bought two sausage and egg sandwiches. He sat back down and took a small bite from one, making sure to let it pass by Kristen's face. She smelled the delicious aroma.

"You know, I'm not quite as hungry as I thought...I don't want this to go to waste...would you like them?"

Kristen was so into the thought of the hot delicious food that she didn't notice her chubby stomach pushing at the waist of her shorts. Several seconds after she had consumed the two sandwiches, she realized her shorts were way too snug. Suddenly the button flew off, and a large roll of fat settled on her lap. Josh fought to hide a smile. Kristen sat there mortified. Josh knew this was his chance.

"How 'bout we go to Wal-Mart and get you some new clothes?" Kristen sat there, stunned, and nodded.

Several minutes later, they pulled up at Wal-Mart. She pulled her shirt down over her shorts as they walked in.

She picked up a pair of size 18 shorts and walked into the dressing room. She was surprised to find that they barely fit. She walked over to Josh and explained that all the sizes there ran small. Josh smiled, then led her to the plus sizes. He handed her a size 20. She took them, embarrassed. Josh pretended to be looking at her watch, but as he reached over to her hand, he "accidentally" bumped her belly. He felt it jiggle beneath his hand. Kristen nervously looked down.

"I guess I put on a few pounds," she said.

"You? You're hardly more than skin and bones," he replied, and gave her tummy a poke. She blushed.

By the time they left, it was almost noon, and they were both hungry for lunch. He took her to a lunch buffet, and instructed her to stay in her seat while he fixed her a plate. He came back with a heaping plate of food and set it in front of her. She wondered how he ever expected her to eat it all. There were two tacos, spaghetti and meatballs, macaroni and cheese, nachos, ham, sausage, and mozzarella sticks. Josh encouraged her to fulfill her eating fantasies. Her earlier thoughts of losing weight escaped her, and she wolfed down the food. As she cleaned the plate, Josh set down another.

After the second plate she had a large portion of cheesecake and ice cream. She shoved the last bites in her mouth. Josh suggested she come back over to his house.

To avoid her having to perform the exercise of walking too much, he insisted that he pull the car up for her. She dropped into the seat.

"I can't believe how much I ate!" she moaned when they arrived at his house. She complained that her stomach hurt, so she sat down on the couch. He sat down in a nearby chair and watched her.

"My new shorts already feel tight," she said, and she unzipped them to avoid another button incident. Josh watched as her belly spilled out.

"How about if I massage your tummy to make it feel better?" he explained.

She nodded. He sat down next to her and began rubbing her belly. It quivered and jiggled back and fourth. He softly pinched the love handles bulging out on her side. He poked his finger into her fat and thought of how big she could be. For the rest of the day she slept.

When she woke up the next morning at Josh's house, she was greeted by him, wearing an apron and carrying a platter of food.

"Since you missed dinner last night, I was afraid you might wither away, so I brought you some food." He set the platter down next to her, and she let him feed her.

First came eggs. He fed her half a dozen greasy fried eggs, which she washed down with a quart of chocolate milk.

Next he fed her links of sausage and strips of greasy bacon, followed by six biscuits drenched in butter. Then he gave her five pancakes, three Belgian waffles, four slices of French toast, and some ham.

After "breakfast," he told her it was time to weigh in. Kristen nervously stepped on the scale, something she had always hated. The dial spun, and finally rested on 211. 211 pounds! She had gained 16 pounds in two days!

Her day continued like this. The shorts she had borrowed from him busted over her massive stomach. Throughout the day they had large feeding sessions, and then he would massage her stomach, kneading her tummy like dough.

She called her parents and told them she was staying with a friend for the week. Each day, he weighed her, and measured her growing belly. By day three, she weighed 229, and had a waist measurement of 46 inches.

On the fourth day, she woke up and waddled to the bathroom, and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She decided to surprise Josh by slipping on her new bikini. She waddled into the bedroom, with a towel wrapped around her. She threw it off, and let Josh admire her. Her thighs collided like two huge buses under the bikini bottom, which was mostly hidden by her huge belly. Love handles sagged over the sides. Two huge breasts sagged in the top of the suit, and the entire sides of her stomach sagged out it huge rolls.

Josh hugged her, and pressed his body into her stomach. She lay down on the bed, and Josh tickled her stomach. They both enjoyed the massages immensely. He pressed his palm deep into the ocean of fat. As he pulled it out, her belly shook for several seconds. He watched it in amazement, and knew this was just the beginning.

She told her parents that she needed some time to herself, which was fine with them, because they never really had a close relationship. She went to school just enough to pass, and finally it was summer. She had been living with Josh, and they had both been busy lately and had not had as much time for feeding, but now that summer had arrived, they would be able to devote all their time into it.

Kristen was now a size 24 at the beginning of summer. She had not grown as much in the last month because of school. However, it was the first day of summer, and Josh was determined to fatten her up some more.

She woke up to the scent of frying butter, and Josh came in with a platter of bacon. She ate about 15 strips and washed it down with milk. He then brought it a batch of cookies he had just prepared, and she ate two dozen hungrily. After about 20 minutes of straight eating, she took a short nap. When she awoke, Josh announced that it was weighing time, and took her into the bathroom. She slowly climbed onto the scale and watched the needle come to a rest on 272. Josh knew they would have to work extra hard to get her weight up.

They began another massaging session. He informed her that she could not do exercise of any sort, and that she would have to fill her belly to capacity every meal. She happily agreed.

"That's my girl," he said, and patted her belly.

Kristen knew that he was disappointed that she was only at 272, so she made a promise with herself to not let him down. When he left for work (he worked at the grocery store so that he would get a discount on all the food), she waddled into the kitchen and tore open a bag of chips and began to devour them. She quickly ate most of the food in the closet and took out several gallons of ice cream. When Josh returned home, he found her sitting at the table eating cookies. He smiled. He glanced at her midsection, and saw her shorts struggling to hold back her belly. Seconds later, there was a loud rip as her shorts ripped open, and rolls of fat poured out.

By the end of August, Josh was anxious to see the results of Kristen's gorging. The scale had broken long ago. He came home from work and had bought a new scale, one with a 600-pound capacity, and waited for Kristen. She could hardly walk, and her stomach shook violently from side to side. He helped her onto the scale, and could hardly breath when the needle stopped at 516. They looked at each other and smiled happily.

Josh took a picture of the new Kristen, and put it next to Kristen's 195 pound picture. In the old picture, he saw a plump girl, with chubby legs, a plump belly, and a fairly large frame. In the new picture, he saw a huge, beautiful woman.

What a life they would have together!

Latest posts

Back