LADIES post an awesome photo of yourselves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
I felt the need to share this awesome face I pulled whilst trying to take a selfie wearing my mum's glasses. This was at my sister's phD graduation. We're so sophisticated.
What does that expression mean??? I can't read it!

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
:wubu: That is a great smile, big brown doe eyes and your skin looks very caress-able.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Does the faire run that often (or continually?) Or are there multiple faires in your area?

Oh, and nice job on the ears, I kept looking but couldn't see how they were done.

and one more thing....so much sun--making me miss Summer!

KittyCourtz

Freelance Illustrator
Does the faire run that often (or continually?) Or are there multiple faires in your area?

Oh, and nice job on the ears, I kept looking but couldn't see how they were done.

and one more thing....so much sun--making me miss Summer!
It's Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, WI. It's a yearly faire running from July through early September. Only open on weekends and Labor Day. I've never attended another faire because every other one is too far of a drive (I don't have a license and I live in Chicago, so my dad drives).

And thank you! I bought my ears from Aradani Costumes and they're really easy to put on. Just a dab of spirit gum and they stay on all day.

ashblonde

Busy writing
That retro polka dotty halter style is just so dang lovely and you pull it off very well. You made a wise fashion investment with that suit :smitten:

And thanks for getting me posting more today too, lol

Tracii

Loopy you are so adorable and when are polka dots not the cutest thing ever?

Anjula

the bitchy one
Looking oh so lovely! You look like a legit model on the first picture! I can never strike a pose that makes me look good, jealous!

Also, what's on that picture on your printer? i cant figure it out lol