LADIES post an awesome photo of yourselves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
@Loppy, hot as always!

@Lille, sexy corset and this is actually the first pic I've seen of you on here ever. Very hot!:smitten:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Hehehe, thank you very much everyone! =D I'm super looking forwards to going to the beach in it! Though my friend demands a slow mo video of me running across the beach like in baywatch.
:p

Looking oh so lovely! You look like a legit model on the first picture! I can never strike a pose that makes me look good, jealous!

Also, what's on that picture on your printer? i cant figure it out lol
Hehehe, thank you! I think poses are hard, half the time I look like a potato in pictures!

The picture on my printer is of my old dog, Luna. :) She is facing the camera with me standing behind her next to a pile of text books.

I bought this corset yesterday!
Oooooh, oh my gosh you look so gorgeous! =D Corsets definitely suit you!

Tracii

OMG a Baywatch slo mo is a great idea you should do it. :bow:

Anjula

the bitchy one
I bought this corset yesterday!
Woah! Super gorgeous!

The picture on my printer is of my old dog, Luna. :) She is facing the camera with me standing behind her next to a pile of text books.
I thought it's a doggie!

Ekhem in order to celebrate my 1K post here's my fresh baby face aka I woke up like this. For some reason I don't take selfies that often anymore so that's the freshest I've got :doh:

View attachment B57F8EA6-3A26-4479-86F8-0FA1761A117A.jpg

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Ekhem in order to celebrate my 1K post here's my fresh baby face aka I woke up like this. For some reason I don't take selfies that often anymore so that's the freshest I've got :doh:
Smouldering eyes, gorgeous.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Beautiful lady. What's that tattoo?

Anjula

the bitchy one
Smouldering eyes, gorgeous.
: *** gracias

Looking beautiful Loopy, Lillie and Anjula. Such an attractive bunch of fatty loving ladies :wubu:
We are the cutes fat lovers!

Beautiful lady. What's that tattoo?
Thanks ❤️ It's Ahimsa and it literally means compassion (but it's more of a way of life, a "do no harm" and nonviolence approach to all living beings). Since I'm a vegan and a yogi( ahimsa is also one of the five yamas) this concept is very close to my heart which makes this one my second fave tatto (I'm not sure if I've shared my hamsa bc that one is my fave :D)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Wow, you look great! =D Such a pretty face!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Thanks ❤️ It's Ahimsa and it literally means compassion (but it's more of a way of life, a "do no harm" and nonviolence approach to all living beings). Since I'm a vegan and a yogi( ahimsa is also one of the five yamas) this concept is very close to my heart which makes this one my second fave tatto (I'm not sure if I've shared my hamsa bc that one is my fave :D)
That's awesome!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Thanks everyone. :happy:

And Tracii, you look kinda squished in there! :p

Tracii

No kidding Loopy and I have put on weight since that pic.:eek:
Had to move the seat back a few positions too.
My butt touches the door and the console and makes finding the seat belt latch thing hard to find.

View attachment 032 (500x483).jpg

Latest posts