Ladies Post Cute Pics of Yourself (Round 2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MrBob

This probably belongs in the drunk pics thread.....
You do look very cute....though rather worryingly you do look like my ex-girlfriend, but she was from Croydon not Canada. And she only had the one small tatt on her arm.

djudex

I'm out
Hawt.

Speaking of which, have you melted yet? My sister went through Ontario twice in the past three weeks and it sounds like was like walking around inside a sweaty sock left inside a sauna over there.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
am i the only person who thinks you look like a dark, hot, Lois Griffin in this pic? wild Family Guy fantasies running through my mind now :wubu:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Holy shit...this crappy pic probably got the most comments of anything I've ever posted :confused: Thanks!

cute dress!
I love that dress!
It's my sailor dress, haha.

Very beautiful. Nice ink.
Oh there's waaaay more where that came from *see tattoo thread*

Hot stuff Mel! Nice neck line too!

So what's in the bottle?
It's 50:50 gin and Rev. Tasted surprisingly good (and that was my second one, as you can probably tell.....).

Hawt.

Speaking of which, have you melted yet? My sister went through Ontario twice in the past three weeks and it sounds like was like walking around inside a sweaty sock left inside a sauna over there.
Oh fuck....it's disgusting over here. The humidity is bumping up the temp to ~50C. After the 25 min walk to work, I'm soaked in sweat and ready to vomit everywhere. Very attractive.

Is that duct tape? That looks awfully like duct tape...
What looks like....OH SHIT. :p

am i the only person who thinks you look like a dark, hot, Lois Griffin in this pic? wild Family Guy fantasies running through my mind now :wubu:
You are a bizarre man. Let's bang.

New pic as I have a new hair colour....
Beautiful!

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Apologies to my Facebook peeps who've already seen these in various Vegas Bash pictures.

6am: tired as all get out, coming from an after party.

Just before midnight (18 hours after the above picture) about to change clothes and head to another after party.

24 hours after later - again about to change clothes for yet another after party. See the tan line from six hours in the pool?