Ladies Post Cute Pics of Yourself (Round 2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Just dyed my hair, so I figured I'd be a bit of a pic whore. Now I'm done for a bit =P
You always look awesome. LOVE that color.

]
Got my hair did today. And no glasses. :happy:
Beautiful. It feels wonderful to get your hair 'did does it? I know it does for me.

i was made to go out to night...i'm glad i did... i couldn't decide which pic i liked better even though they are the same for the most part
You're so pretty!

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
Sooo I don't have access to a proper camera right now, but here's a pic I took of myself a few months ago (it's a grossly inaccurate representation of myself as my hair is now fuchsia, but it does the job):
Ooooh, Fight Club fan perchance?

Oldtimer76

Returned
Sooo I don't have access to a proper camera right now, but here's a pic I took of myself a few months ago (it's a grossly inaccurate representation of myself as my hair is now fuchsia, but it does the job):
Good looking lady here if you ask me:happy:
I guess the fuchsia suits you well:wubu:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I see two Pahlaniuks and at least one Stephen King book in there.

Why? Because for some reason my eye is drawn more to bookshelves than cute girls.

coriander

Fudge Nugget.
Good looking lady here if you ask me:happy:
I guess the fuchsia suits you well:wubu:
Thanks, my grandmother thinks so, too. :p

I see two Pahlaniuks and at least one Stephen King book in there.

Why? Because for some reason my eye is drawn more to bookshelves than cute girls.
Yep, that would be my roommate's bookshelf. He loves Palahniuk, and hates Stephen King. Yet for some reason, he also has that one Stephen King book floating around. Hmm...! :huh:

Tracii

Not all that cute.LOL
Looks like I need to dust the mirror huh?