Ladies, what are your measurements? (If you care to share)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
47-39-46 for me. I wish I was more exaggerated but I'm kind of a weird shape in that my everything is big and sticks out, so Im more curvy than the numbers would suggest, hah,

And before anybody asks, usually around a 40GG. =p

John Smith

47-39-46 for me. I wish I was more exaggerated but I'm kind of a weird shape in that my everything is big and sticks out, so Im more curvy than the numbers would suggest, hah,

And before anybody asks, usually around a 40GG. =p
Does you body shape is much alike to the likes of peak-weight Diana Sirokai and Stella Williams, or more like Goddess Shar?

Colonial Warrior

My excuses. There is a lot of people who like big breasts and butts, but there is also people who like big arms

There is a few of us who love big arms. If anyone puts me to choose between breasts and arms, I will choose the second.

I just love those big, bubbly, and pillowy arms. Those I call dove wings.

And also, I'm a lover of delicious big feet (crankles a plus). Those are in the vincity of 12 or 13WW like the ones of Queen Raqui!

John Smith

At the thinnest bodyweight I have ever seen from her, my first feedee used to wear XS sized tops and size-2 jeans: she went from a 34 B cup to a 36 C, had momentarily developped a softening tummy (in spite being underweight) and weighed between 112 - 121 lbs: so I guess her measurements at the time were someplace between 35-22-36 and 38-25-38 by passing through 35-27-36 then 38-(lesser than 27)-38.

During a major part of the previous decade, her weight yoyo-ed between 130 lbs and the 150s-lbs range, reportedly reshaping, trimming down and bulking her curves again someplace between 35-25-39 and 42-27-43.
In the 130s - 140s lbs range, her breasts was generically fluctuating between a 38 and a 40 C cup, but there happened by moments they sized down to a 34 B; in the 130s, she also wore size-6 jeans or Small/Medium bottoms and S/M tops-- but coming one range above her pants begun to stretch a little tighter, sometimes forcing her to buy one size larger (size 8 / Medium) and found herself being unable to fit her S-sized tops any longer; however, after having packed on pounds beyond that range at multiple occassions, her haunches conserved a wider beam: she found herself at a fewer occassions to be about 41" - 43" wide from down the waist, even when she weighed 140 lbs: being no longer able to fit her Large size skirts without ripping their seams or wearing the largest of her favorite churchgoing dresses (sizes 10 - 12) without drawing too many judgemental stares over her backside-- but after she stopped attempting to fatten up herself in 2017, she managed to work out a little in sort her lower half body recovered their initial measurements whenever she occassionally tipped the scale at 140 lbs.
Coming to the 150s, her bra cup hovers between 40D and 38DD. A Medium-sized cotton mesh polo shirt I brought her as a gift when she used to weigh 130-ish pounds looked then like a crop top, thanks to her swollen bust and wider shoulders. She shifted her shirt size between Medium and Large and wore size-10 jeans.

Coming to 160 lbs, she shifted her size-10 jeans for pairs of Large oversized joggers pants when she felt insecurities about her plumpening thighs or size-12 jeans, regarding how her body self-image anxieties waxed-and-waned accordingly her mood of the day. She no longer used tonmeasure her bust size as frequently as she did during the breast spurt she had coming to the 140s -150s lbs because she was sick and tired to purchase newer collections of bigger bras after she snapped a few smaller ones (and at the moment her breasts cupped out from 40 C to 40 D then 38 DD, it occured in six days) so instead she spurted only but gym bras because of their comfy cups and stretchable tissue. Her waist size reportedly hovered between 29-inches wide (when she temporarily get a little ooze from the belly) and 27-inches wide (when her body distribued the excess belly fat elsewhere. As usual) and even when she wore baggy outfits to conceal out her softening body, you could tell she had an odds of planturous yet slightly chubby body frame. Anyways, her stammering cue of choblet, puffening face, more cherubic traits, smallish chipmunk cheeks, thicker neck, roudening upper arms and narrower thigh gap were tricking no one.

At her heaviest (170s or 180s lbs) , she stated in-between frequent short-living tantrums of self-image denial that her noticeably heavier bosom was an asstounding 38 DDD: she however had a harder time admitting that her waist was then 30-inches wide and most peculiarily her wide load about 15 or 16 inches wider than her waist, in spite her overstretched size-12 jeans (she systematically refused to purchase anything above L / size 12... in spite her very buxomly silhouette, slightly forming rolls, barely curved belly, flabby upper arms, child-bearing hips, chunky yet less shapely thighs, cues of ride breeches and cup-bearing donk-- and I mean it when I tell it used to thrust out largely enough to carry a cup: I tested it firsthand) , which would classify her heaviest measuremenrs as 44-30-less-46.

John Smith

And telling she initially thrived to achieve a weight of 220lbs or growing fat enough to appear as stereotypically obese... imagine the potential of her physicality if she didn't leave out her feeding journey once for all and keep trying to push upward until reaching BBW or heavier BBW status!

Group builder